The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1997 C-Dory 16 Cruiser, 2015 50 Mercury, EZ loader $15k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
travelbrat16

City/Region: Centennial
State or Province: CO
Photos: travelbrat16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: 1997 C-Dory 16 Cruiser, 2015 50 Mercury, EZ loader $15k Reply with quote

Started with the idea of using this for my son and I to fish and camp, but the whole family always wants to go. Needless to say that works for casual fishing, but makes longer trips impractical.
We are open to trades for a 22 or to sale outright and we'll purchase something else, maybe even just an RV for travel. Covid actually has us working more than usual without a good window to more than a few days off, so the RV route provides flexibility.

Outboard was purchased new for this boat in 2016 and has had very little usage. It runs like a new outboard. Was just serviced in the fall. Has a prop appropriate for Denver's altitude, but have original for lower elevation as well.
Boat has been stored inside for most of it's life and is in good shape.
Happy to send photos of anything specific you might want to see.
I added a VHF radio, Fish Finder /depth, marine audio radio/bluetooth/FM/AM stereo, new lighted compass, Garmin GPS, two new marine batteries.
New tires, axle and springs. The rest of the trailer is OK, but does show it's age.
There are a couple nicks in the gel goat above waterline that are not significant.

5.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.46 KB
 Viewed:  162 Time(s)

5.JPG

2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.71 KB
 Viewed:  316 Time(s)

2.JPG

1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.11 KB
 Viewed:  217 Time(s)

1.JPG

6.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.1 KB
 Viewed:  220 Time(s)

6.JPG

DuckDogTitus

City/Region: Gig Harbor
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Miner
Photos: Hemingway
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a neat boat, I am hoping to grab a 14 or 16 in the next year for fishing but not quite ready. Good luck with your sale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: