The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2006 16 Cruiser available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjg

City/Region: Grand Rapids
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: (pending)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject: 2006 16 Cruiser available Reply with quote

Having accomplished our 5-year goal to visit many Lake Michigan islands and inland watery places of interest, we are at the point where it is time and it is OK to sell Suite 16. Boat-motor-trailer new in 5/2006. Freshwater use only; original owner resided in North Dakota. 50 HP Honda with 252. hours. All in superb working order and condition. Full documentation from new. My pics are all in a Google album, so if you respond w/email address I can send you a link to Google Photos Album w/55 pics. Firm price of $17,500. (less than half replacement cost). We are including all equipment we added to enhance our experience with Suite 16: 3 anchors--incl Guardian G7 & G5, 3 fenders, Lowrance X-4 Pro sounder, 1.4 lb. Halotron extinguisher, new premium marine battery in 2014, LED bulb in anchor light, dock lines, new Thetford 260B Porta-Potti in 2015, new radial trlr tires in 2015, DriDek floor tiles new in 2015, etcetera. Located in Grand Rapids, MI.
tom4428

City/Region: steinhatchee
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2000
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Photos: Tom (TBD)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested my email is saddlerockofny@aol.com. Thank you Tom
rjg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:15 pm    Post subject: 16 Cruiser Suite 16 is SOLD Reply with quote

Thanks to Rick in AZ, Ed in FL, Tom in NY, Matt in IN and Will in WA. She has been a terrific boat for our 5 years of ownership, and has given us much more than she demanded from us.
hiestaec1

City/Region: tampa
State or Province: FL
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 16 Cruiser Suite 16 is SOLD Reply with quote

Congrats, someone got a super clean C-Dory.
evander

City/Region: grosse pointe farms
C-Dory Year: 2000
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interested my email is an9718@yahoo.com, I'm in metro Detroit and cane come by tomorrow to look.
rjg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evander wrote:
very interested my email is an9718@yahoo.com, I'm in metro Detroit and cane come by tomorrow to look.

Sorry Evander. Suite 16 was listed on Wednesday June 24, purchased on Wednesday July 1, and left my driveway for its new berth in Indiana Friday July 3. I hope you connect with another C-Dory to your liking. rjg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: