The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1999 C-Dory 16 Cruiser $9800

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCWhiteleather

City/Region: Martinsville
State or Province: IN
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Morning Moon
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:01 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 1999 C-Dory 16 Cruiser $9800 Reply with quote

We are selling our C-Dory 16 Cruiser "Morning Moon". This has been a great family boat but we are getting into sailing, our next adventure. Boat specs are below. I am very particular about boat maintenance so boat has been very well maintained. We are the third owners. Boat has never been in salt water (1st owner kept it in S Dakota, 2nd owner kept it on a lake in Alabama and we boat in Indiana. Boat is always garage kept and we've never left it on the water for more than a few days. Hull bottom is in excellent condition. Only damage to the boat is some cracking to the swim platform where the swim ladder attaches which I have made a fiberglass repair to. Original Honda 40 horse only has 141 hours! All canvas is in good condition. We had the boat out earlier in May and everything was in good working order. I have the original owners manuals.The boat is located in the Indianapolis Indiana area.
Thanks,
Sam
I have pictures, once I figure out how to get them posted I will put them up
1999 C-Dory Cruiser 16
Honda 40 horse 141 hours (original motor)
All original canvas in good condition
VHF Radio
Garmin Fishfinder 240
2 original 6 gal gas tanks
1998 Easy Loader trailer
Tires, lights and bearings in good working order
$9800

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: