The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C-Dory 25 Wanted: Ideally on West Coast, but not required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
not-on-shore

City/Region: los angeles
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject: C-Dory 25 Wanted: Ideally on West Coast, but not required Reply with quote

Hi All,
I'm looking for a C-Dory 25 Cruiser. I live in Los Angeles so I'm hoping I can find one close.

I'm also open to other small (hopefully trailerable), low cost, live aboard cruiser boats. I plan to take day trips around coastal SoCal and occasional 2-3 day trips to various Channel Islands (Catalina, Santa Cruz, etc). Perhaps someday tow it down to the Sea of Cortez in Baja for some cruising down there. You get the idea.

Anyway, I'm not buying now just so I can lowball someone that needs to sell for financial reasons so don't worry about that if you're a seller.
Jimmie

City/Region: Glen Allen
State or Province: VA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sellers be sure and read this guy's other WTB thread that was locked to get an idea of who you are dealing with. Seller beware.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: