The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2003 22 Cruiser, $38,900 (Anacortes, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdCich

City/Region: Anacortes
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: LOWFLYER
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: 2003 22 Cruiser, $38,900 (Anacortes, WA) Reply with quote

2003 22 foot cruiser "LOWFLYER", twin Honda 40HP under 200 hours, dual batteries, Bennett Trim Tabs, Wallas Stove/Heater, Opening Center Windscreen, Anchor deck pipe, Guardian G-11 Anchor, chain and line, Interlux "Micron Extra" bottom paint (3 coats in 04), "Dri-Deck" mats in cabin and cockpit, Custom "Sunbrella" full mooring cover, Fenders, Lines, Signal Kit and vests included.

E-Z LOADER galvanized, single axle bunk trailer with spare, bearing buddy hubs and brake wash lines.

ELECTRONICS Garmin 182C GPS and Fishfinder 240 Blue. Standard Horizon GX1270 VHF with NMEA connect to GPS.

Sad Not happy about this but a coming relocation says it's time.

Ed at (360) 588-0486 or email to edcwitz@verizon.net
SENSEI

City/Region: Stanwood
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: SENSEI
Photos: SENSEI and SERENITY
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there Ed
I am sorry to hear that you are selling your boat. It has been a long time since we have seen you and I was telling Lisbeth the other day that I was wonderin if you were still in the area. It sounds like you won't be for long....lol...I hope all is well with you both and merry Christmas and all that jaz...lol...

1993 22 Cruiser (sold 2014)
1995 22 Angler (acquired 2016)
1983 22 Classic (sold 2017)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: