Joined: 02 Jan 2020 Posts: 3 City/Region: Yuba City
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Nyanza II
Photos: Nyanza II
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:54 pm Post subject: 2007 CDory Tomcat for sale, many custom features
2007 C Dory Tom Cat 255 and easy loader trailer for sale $79,500 (CA)
2007 galvanized tandem axle EZ Loader bunk trailer with New G rated tires w/
Disc brakes both axles, spare tire with carrier, front mounted ladder and walkway, all trailer lights LED.
2007 255 Tomcat Black/White with twin Honda 150 HP outboards with counterrotating props. (1050 hrs on engines) Standard equipment: forward queen-size birth with storage underneath, convertible dinette with aft/forward facing front seat which provides for additional sleeping space. Enclosed standalone head includes marine toilet with black water tank and macerator pump, Hot and cold hand held shower with automatic sump pump.The spacious 45 square-foot aft cockpit includes two 4 foot long fish boxes with macerator pumpís. 12V onboard power comes from a three battery system with a Honda VSR switch. 110 V power comes from 30 amp sure power with battery charger and 50 foot Marinco dock power cord.
While this boat was brilliantly designed as a fishing boat for all conditions, we have used her primarily for adventuring while catching seafood. We have lived on Nyanza for up to three months at a time in climates as diverse as Florida, Alaska, and the Great Lakes. I hope this explains why we have done additions and modifications the total over $20,000.
These are the factory installed options:
- Anchor windlass with wireless remote, 100 feet of galvanized chain a 22 pound Mantus anchor, and 300 feet of rope rode.
- Wallas Diesel stove/heater
- washdown pump for salt and freshwater system
- aerated bait well
- rear steering station
- interior grab rails
- SS radar arch with rocket launchers
- Honda digital gauge Upgrade ( speed, fuel level, battery voltage, trip meter, fuel flow gallons per hour, fuel economy miles per gallon, tack, trim, hours, and alert functions)
These are what we added after we took delivery of Nyanza:
- custom SS roof rack w/ 240 watt solar panel and space for 2 kayaks or dingy.
- Pur 160 reverse osmosis Watermaker (7 gph fresh water)
- Lowrance auto pilot and GPS
- Electric push button pot puller ( Shrimp and crab pots )
- Rail mount marine barbecue
- microwave cabinet with microwave oven
- complete cockpit enclosure with full headroom and weatherproof curtains (sunroom) also full set of sun screen curtains.
- snap on exterior sunscreen curtains for entire cabin glass, interior set of black out curtains for all cabinet glass
Also included with the boat are every day working pieces and parts such as mooring lines, fenders, stern anchor with rode, etc.
_________________ Life gets better every day, ENJOY!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum