The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD -19' C-Dory 2008, Suzuki 90 2009, Magic-Tilt Trailer 08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptMac

City/Region: Amelia Island / Jacksonville
State or Province: FL
Photos: Blue Manatee
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject: SOLD -19' C-Dory 2008, Suzuki 90 2009, Magic-Tilt Trailer 08 Reply with quote

19' C-Dory 2008 Blue, Suzuki 90 2009, Magic-Tilt Trailer 08

Boat, Outboard & Trailer:

Boat:

C-Dory Angler 19' 2008 (CDO19150A808) in Beautiful Condition
Blue Accent Stripe
Blue Accent Factory Painted Bottom
Many Options

Outboard:

Suzuki 90 HP 2009 4-Stroke EFI*(DF90ATLK9)
Runs Beautifully,
Serviced Completely** by Suzuki Dealer, Dec 20, 2019
Compression Test, 119-120 on All Four Cylinders, by Suzuki Dealer, Dec 20, 2019
Hours as Verified per Computer Download by Dealer, Dec 20, 2019, 438 Hours 44 Minutes
*2nd Generation Suzuki 4-Stroke EFI Outboard for 2009, Timing Chain (instead of timing belt), Double-overhead Cam (underneath the powerhead runs in an oil bath), Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Largest Alternator in its Class, Lean Burn Control System, Dual Flushing Ports.

Trailer:

Magic Tilt Aluminum I-Beam Boat Trailer 2008 (ALS Series), Drop Axle Galvanized, 5200 lb upgraded Torsion Axle, Deep V Cross Members, 6-lug hubs upgraded, all Tires Load Range "D", 225/75 D15, 65 max psi cold, Surge Brakes, Fenders Diamond Plate, LED Lights, Stainless Steel Buddy Bearings for grease. The trailer buddy bearings are kept full of grease and rotate smooth and quietly. If I'm not planning to use the boat for over a week then I support the trailer by blocks underneath the stout axle so as to preserve the life of the Class D tires.
Trailer Axle, Heavy Duty Torsion Axle (a major upgrade over leaf springs), 3-1/2" x 3-1/2", Square Drop Center, Hot Dipped Galvanized,
Trailer Axle Capacity, 5200 lbs,
Trailer Hubs, by Kodiak, Stainless Steel,6 Lug with 1-3/4" x 1-1/4" Bearings, Bearing Buddies for Simplicity of Adding Grease,
Trailer Tire Spare, with 6-Lug Kodiak Hub, Carrier Mounted on the Trailer
Trailer Monster Jack, Swivel, 1500 (220-XP150101)
Trailer Winch, Manual, New as of Jan, 2020).

**Last month (Dec, 2019) I took this 19' C-Dory to the factory-authorized Suzuki Dealer for a complete preventative maintenance upgrade of all consumable (using only genuine Suzuki not after-market) parts and fluids: New oil, oil filter, two new fuel filters (low pressure filter and high pressure filter under the cowling), a brand-new water pump (complete kit not a rebuild), lower foot grease, new fuel pump, new spark plugs and even all brand-new (not rebuilt or just cleaned) fuel injectors. The common practice is to have the fuel injectors to be rebuilt and cleaned but I bought all four of them brand-new from Suzuki for $175 each. The complete preventative maintenance bill in Dec-2019 was over $2,000 for labor and materials. You will be getting a maintenance-free boat and motor that should need nothing for a long time.

I have saved all the old parts for the Buyer's inspection. I also have the rest of the maintenance receipts during the life of the boat in a folder. Proper and complete maintenance means a long outboard life with many years of happy boating memories. While at the Dealer I had them pull the ECM (Computer) data which showed the total hours on the Suzuki outboard to be 438 hours. The Dealer also did a compression test of all the cylinders which showed them to all to be 119-120 which is excellent. On my other boat, the Flounder charter boat, I have a 2000 model Honda 90 HP outboard with almost 2,800 hours so 438 hours on this Suzuki outboard with the excellent compression readings mean years of life left and trouble-free boating pleasure. The gas in the twin, 23-gallon (each) fuel tanks is fresh, non-ethanol gas which is the only kind I use.

Boat Options and Accessories:

* Windlass, Anchor Lewmar Pro-Fish Series 700G heavy-duty, Chain and Rode 150',
* Anchor, Danforth,
* Windlass Control Switch, Helm,
* Minn Kota 70 PowerDrive 70-lb Thrust Trolling Motor with Remote Control, Universal Sonar and I-Pilot, 60" Shaft,
* Fish Finder Furuno Echo FCV-585 8.4 inch Color LCD with Accu-Fish Depth Sounder, brilliant color screen display,
* Transducer (1 of 2), Furuno Transom-Mounted,
* GPS Garmin 440 GPS Fish Finder Depth Sounder Color Fixed-Mount with Cartography, brilliant color screen display,
* Transducer (2 of 2), Garmin 440 GPS Transom-Mounted,
* VHF Radio Package, Uniden, 25 Watt Fixed Mount,
* VHF Antennea, roof-mounted,
* Compass, by Ritchie, electric, lighted,
* Searchlight, Roof-mounted, by Jabsco, 60020 Series, Electric, Joystick, Helm Station Switch,
* Batteries, Marine, Two (Both new July-2019), 24DC-1, 685 CCA each,
* Battery Switch, 4-Position (1, 2, 1+2, Off),
* Propeller, Stainless Steel, 3-Blade,
* Hydraulic Steering,
* Hand Rails, Interior, Stainless Steel,
* Bilge Pump, Rule-Mate, 1000 GPH,
* Wash Down / Livewell Pump, Rule-Mate, 500 GPH,
* Wash Down Hose and Nozzle, Raw Water,
* Thru-Hull Intake Fitting with Strainer, Brass, in Stern, Plumbed for Live Well / Raw Water Pump,
* Raw Water Wash Down Hose and Nozzle,
* Wipers, Electric (2), Windshield Port and Starboard sides,
* Radar Arch, Stainless Steel, with 4 welded-on & 2 Clamp on Rocket Launchers (Rod Holders),
* Spreader Lights, Two, Electric, on top of Radar Arch,
* Cabin Lights, Two, LED, Electric,
* Rod Holders, 4 additional, Two Stern Flush-mounted, Two Bow Clamp-on, Stainless Steel,
* Swim Platform, with 2-Step Aluminum Ladder, transom-mounted,
* Trim Tabs, by Bennett, Over-sized, Hydraulic 12" wide x 9" deep,
* Trim Tabs Switch, Electronic LED Indicator, LED Backlighting, Automatic Retractor Control,
* Fin Stabilizer, Doel brand, on Outboard Motor

Interior:

* All-Original Interior,
* Flooring, Cabin and Cockpit Areas, Non-Skid throughout,
* Hatches, Access, Two, Vertical, by Bomar, UV stabilized polypropylene, 12" x 24" each, Underneath cabin Captain and Mate Seats,
* Hatch, Access, One, Surface, by Bomar, Non-skid, UV stabilized polypropylene, 12" x 24", V-Birth,
* Storage Area, accessible by double-lever Bomar Marine Hatches throughout,
* Upholstery, Sunbrella, Cockpit Cover,
* Upholstery, Sunbrella, Salon Enclosure,
* Upholstery, Sunbrella, Curtain, V-Birth Sleeping Area with Blue Sunbrella Cushions,
* Toilet, Porta-potti, portable, V-Birth location,
* Hatch Window Opening, Bowmar, Bow Location, Aluminum frame, Powder Coated, Center-opening from V-Birth, Locking
* Windows, Sliding, Two, Port / Starboard, Diamond Sea Glaze, Sliding, Aluminum Frames, Powder Coated,
* Screens, Windows, Port and Starboard Sliding, Two,
* Screen, Hatch, One
* Window, Center Opening from Cabin, One, Diamond Sea Glaze, Aluminum Frame, Powder Coated,
* Cooler Rack, Stainless Steel, Installed over Motor Well, Removable,
* Fuel Tanks, Two, 23 Gallons each, Built-in, Stern location,

Measurements and Specifications:

* Sleeping Area, V-Birth, 6'-3"
* Pilots Station, 4' long, 5'-7" wide
* Cockpit, Fishing Area, 4' long, 5'-7" wide
* Weight, Boat, 1650 lbs
* Average Towing Weight may be 2,600 - 3,000 lbs (boat, motor, trailer, gear and fuel)

About Me:

I am a long-time Member of the C-Brats community and was a long-time Member of the original C-Dogs community before this fine C-Brats web site was started and before that a Member of the C-Dory Owners Group on Yahoo Groups (originally) so a total affiliation with these C-Dory websites of at least 20 years. I am a retired but still sometimes active Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker of 28 years and a Licensed USCG Charter Boat Captain/Guide of 20 years. I charter exclusively flounder gigging charters (www.floundergigging.com) here in my native hometown of Amelia Island, Florida 32034 which is about 30 miles from Jacksonville, Florida. I have owned several C-Dory boats over the years each one with great enjoyment. I am selling this beautiful 19' C-Dory craft as I will be starting a second chartering business in 2020 (www.bullynetting.com), won't have time to use this boat as much as it deserves.

This is my very first listing of this boat for sale anywhere as I would like to give another C-Brat member the first opportunity to own this boat. After about a week I will be listing it on some other web sites local to the Jacksonville, Florida area including the Boat Trader online. Absolutely all preventative maintenance is current and there is nothing to do but put the boat in the water and enjoy. The title is free and clear in my name and possession and ready for transfer to the new Owner.

As most C-Dory owners will agree, every time you stop to get gas when towing the boats you will meet Admirers of the boat asking questions and giving you compliments and you will likely find this out as you tow the boat home. You will arrive to find this C-Dory to be extra clean, well-kept and in very-well cared for condition. Please feel free to call or text me about this 19' C-Dory boat-motor-trailer package or send me an email. My contact information appears below. It may be easiest to text rather than call since my charters are at night-time and my sleeping hours are different. Thank you reading this somewhat lengthy ad and have a nice day!

$32,500.

I just spoke to a C-Dory Dealer who told me that a C-Dory 19' Angler is $75,000 - $80,000 new (boat, motor and trailer). This boat is in immaculate condition, completely loaded with options and upgrades. The Suzuki 90 EFI 4-Stroke motor runs perfectly, has been serviced completely and has compression reading of 119 - 120 across all cylinders of which the Suzuki service department said is comparable to a brand-new motor. I feel this is a fair price for this boat however a reasonable offer will be considered.

Capt Mac Daniel
Flounder Gigging Charters
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
http://www.floundergigging.com
Google-rated #1 for Flounder Gigging
"The Adventure of a Night-time"
(904) 556-0230 (Call or Text)
Email: floundergigging@gmail.com
Coming soon: Lobster Netting Charters aka Bullynetting
http://www.bullynetting.com

More information about the 2009 Suzuki 90 DF90ATLK9:

https://www.boats.com/reviews/outboard-expert-suzuki-2009-models/,
https://www.boats.com/reviews/outboard-expert-suzuki-2009-models/

More information about the 2009 C-Dory 19' Angler Boat:

https://www.c-dory.com/series/19/

904-556-0230 Cell/Text
CaptMac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: 19' Angler vs 22' Angler Reply with quote

I just got a PM from one who is interested in the Blue Moon but is also considering a 22' C-Dory Angler.

The bottom line is that both of them are great boats! Very Happy

My personal view, and everyone has their own opinions, is that unless you plan on using your boat as an up to 4 person charter as a fishing guide then you will find the cockpit fishing space on the 19' C-Dory Angler will be more than enough.

Plus, the 19' is faster, more responsive, easier to tow/park/store than the 22' Angler (at least for me) and this boat is loaded with all the options that people want to put on a 19' Angler when they buy it new (bare bones) for $75,000.

Such options include the Bennett trim tabs, electric anchor windlass, thru-hull water valve for raw water washdown and live well water intake, three batteries, Permatrim, dual electric wipers, remote control spot light roof-mounted, stainless steel radar arch with rocket holders, spreader lights everywhere, Minn Kota trolling motor with remote control, Aluminum trailer with 6-lug hubs and torsion axles, double transducers transom-mounted and one of the two very best outboards available in the way of the Suzuki 90 efi fuel injected 4-stroke.

The other best motor is a Honda 90 (again, from my personal experience of having owned both) which i have on my flounder boat, which i bought brand-new for in 2000 and now, 20 years later, i have 2,800 hours on it and not one problem other than the trim switch which not really related to the running of the motor.

The electronics on the Blue Moon are great, the bottom sounder / fish finder was $2,500 new, has a 9" diagonal brilliant color screen with its own transducer. The Garmin gps 440 is dated but still works perfectly, brilliant color screen, with its own transducer.

*** Bonus****Surprised
Something that i didn't put in the ad is that i have an extra, updated Garmin 771xs, color screen, GPS with a mount plus a transducer that I may include. Imagine having three electronic fish finder displays, two of which are GPS, this fish won't have a chance!

I am getting more and more calls for this beautiful Angler, especially since we are having a mild winter, and as we get closer to March (Spring Break time) everyone gets the boating fever.

Fully-documented Maintenance
And, don't overlook that the motor is completely current in every way with all consumable-related maintenance having been done by the local Suzuki Outboard Dealer. I have all the receipts and paperwork to prove the fully-documented maintenance plus all the old parts for inspection plus a Dec, 2019 compression test showing all cylinders to be excellent and uniform at 119-120 for all four of them.

The Blue Moon is For Sale
http://www.c-brats.com/viewtopic.php?t=28094
904-556-0230 (Call or Text 24/7)

Capt Mac Daniel
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
Google-rated #1 for Flounder Gigging
(904) 556-0230

19' C-Dory Angler
Completely set up for Fishing!
CaptMac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject: New Price Reply with quote

I've just lowered the price on this C-Dory (aka the Blue Moon). The new price is $28,500.
CaptMac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:16 am    Post subject: Blue Moon - New Price Reply with quote

The new price on this C-Dory (aka the Blue Moon) is $24,500. Spring is just around the corner. 904-556-0230.
CaptMac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:13 pm    Post subject: Now on eBay Reply with quote

The Blue Moon is now listed as an auction on eBay with a Buy-it-Now price. If you would like to know the special C-Brats price please email me at floundergigging@gmail.com, or PM me through this website directly.

Below is a link to the eBay listing just put up tonight, Friday, 3/6/2020 at 6:00 PM PT or 9:00 PM ET

http://ebay.us/Ei1PXa?cmpnId=5338273189

I am located in Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034 (30 miles North of Jacksonville, Florida) and will happy to assist you with arranging a transport to ship the boat to your location.
CaptMac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:11 pm    Post subject: Blue Moon is Sold Reply with quote

Sold on eBay
Thank you to the Administrators for posting my ad
Mac
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: