The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 16' Angler For Sale - $13,000

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGeeoj

City/Region: Chapel Hill
State or Province: NC
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:12 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 16' Angler For Sale - $13,000 Reply with quote

Solid 1992 16' C-Dory Angler for Sale with various upgrades, including:

- Hydraulic Steering
- Custom front fold-out windows with gas-strut assist (I don't know how people do it without these in the summer)
- Newly rewired with new switchboard
- VHF Radio
- SeaDek flooring (gray)
- Fuel water separator with in-line filter as well
- Two batteries with Perko switch
- Stainless Steering Wheel
- New tires on trailer (including spare) and rewired
- Two fuel tanks and brackets (as seen in pictures to carry two additional)

2002 - 60 HP Mercury with only 83 hours. I've babied this motor and changed foot oil regularly, stored fuel with stabilizer and run it every single month regardless of whether I've been on the water or not.

This boat is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, runs like a champ, and used on a freshwater lake. Selling to upgrade to a Parker. We wanted to see if a pilothouse was right for our family and our situation. We've camped on this, hung on on the lake in the rain (which not many other people can do), pull the windows shut when it's cold/windy, take it out with our girls and having lunch/dinner/drinks while they swim, and throw the curtain (included) on when it's cold out and STILL take the boat to the lake.

These are the most well-rounded boats you can buy and, unfortunately, there are very very few in the south. Most of these are located in the Pacific/Atlantic North-West/East. I had this one shipped out from Oregon a few years ago and have loved it.

McGeeoj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:09 pm    Post subject: Pictures of Dory Reply with quote

Also, correction. This is a Cruiser not an Angler. Pictures attached for those who IMed me about them. For higher res images click on the link below. Sorry, not sure why they didn't post with the original listing.

https://app.box.com/s/u2ttg3pys7r2zkrzzlinmwbgsxoh4og7
McGeeoj

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:56 pm    Post subject: BOAT SOLD Reply with quote

Boat has sold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: