The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2006 C-Dory 16 Cruiser Like new ONLY 67 hours on Yamaha F-50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
troybomber

City/Region: Cape Coral
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: 2006 C-Dory 16 Cruiser Like new ONLY 67 hours on Yamaha F-50 Reply with quote

Here we go, I found this boat that has been sitting for over 4 years. It took some cleaning, new parts and OMG this little thing is AMAZING.

New fuse panel, New switch panel, New starter, New tilt/trim motor, New injectors New fresh oil change, New lower unite oil, New impeller. After all this the boat is looking and running perfect, we just took it out on about a 15 mile run last weekend and she did not miss a beat.
Comes with tilt trailer with good tires and a spare, original head, all pads and cushions,

I bought this boat from the original owner whom bought it new (he paid over $27,000 for it). Again he only put about 60 hours on it since 2006 and the last seven hours were from me last weekend. I have all paperwork and even the report where they hooked up the computer a couple days ago for the hour meter reading.

I got this boat as a project for me and my 13 year old son for him, but after learning more about these boats I feel it needs to go to a proper owner and is not a kid boat.

It is titled and registered in my name and needs absolutely nothing but a new C-dory home that will use this cool boat for what it was designed to do.

Asking $15,000 OBO Remember this hull and motor has only 67 hours!!!!

troybomber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:28 pm    Post subject: 2006 C-Dory 16 Cruiser Like new ONLY 67 hours on Yamaha F-50 Reply with quote

PRICE DROP.............NOW $13,000
troybomber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: