The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Bridge Bay Marina - Yellowstone Lake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilbertsons

City/Region: Denver
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Little Bit
Photos: Little Bit
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Bridge Bay Marina - Yellowstone Lake Reply with quote

We are in planning mode for next year boating season! We would like to visit Yellowstone Lake sometime in mid-August. I'm sure the park will be really busy at that time of the year. I can't seem to find a way to make slip reservations in advance. I have made some calls and realize that the marina is not open now, but I thought there could be a way to do it online. I found you can make reservations online for the Bridge Bay Campground, but nothing else. I searched C-brats and know many folks have been there multiple times.

Can anyone help on how to do this?
jkidd

City/Region: Northern, Utah
State or Province: UT
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: Voyager
Photos: Voyager (JK)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need for a reservation they never fill up. I usually call while i'm driving there. Sometimes I just show up.

Gilbertsons

City/Region: Denver
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: Little Bit
Photos: Little Bit
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jody, this must be a back door to accommodations when visiting Yellowstone during the busy season. Nice to be a boater!
Lew 25

City/Region: Billings
State or Province: MT
C-Dory Year: 1996
Vessel Name: CAT CLAW
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject: Yellowstone Lake Reply with quote

Jody has it down. If you want a reservation calling in early June is good. Aug. will be very busy in the park but not in the marina. Lew
Hunkydory

City/Region: Cokeville, Wyoming
State or Province: WY
C-Dory Year: 2000
Vessel Name: Hunkydory
Photos: Hunkydory-Jay-and-Jolee
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes like Jody & Lew confirmed no need for dock reservations. For most of the last 48 years, we’ve spent at least a weekend up to a couple weeks at the Bridge Bay Campground & from a week to three months, the last 17 years at the Marina with the C-Dory. Until the last few years it was seldom necessary to even need reservations at the campground other than holiday weekends. Now reservations at the campgrounds are a must. Some years we had family come up & stay in our truck camper in the campground, while we were on the boat. We tried to do that this year, but were told in July the campgrounds were all booked for the season, due to the Fishing Bridge Campground, the largest campground in the park, being totally re done, so closed for up to 2 years. With that & the continuous increase of visitors to the park, the Marina really is a relatively hidden gem for Yellowstone Park visitors with boats that can be stayed on at night.

Jay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: