The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

"C-Dory RedFox" and her projects...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreamer

City/Region: Really Sunny SaddleBrooke
State or Province: AZ
Photos: Dreamer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Shocked It is a wonderful thing to be able to see a true craftsman at work. If you lived in the Seattle area, you would have a dozen C-Brats hanging out in your shop at all times. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing the fotos..

Once a C-Brat, always a C-Brat

Dreamer- Sold 25 Feb. 2013
Redバx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou fellas Love your very kind Thumbs Up

I think I made a big booboo: Back when I was "cut and copying" the story, I realized the links got copied as well... that would have taken you to a page on my private site (Sound Dreams) and that is not what I had intended! Shocked

The pages are fixed now, and you need not bother trying to join my private group to finnish them.

And please remember: My "journals" are far from "perfect" Exclamation full of embarrassing mistakes and "typos" too boot Embarassed some day Pirate Deb may just get to fixin them Rainbow in the mean time: it is just the way I like to fellowship and share with Toland craft peeps like us Rose Star Tux
Redバx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh-and-before-I-go... I added a few more pix to the pages since you read in last. Hug Cool
Redバx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An addendum to the boom page... bottom of the page that is Shocked

out ....
Bat

http://www.msnusers.com/C-DoryRedFox/boom.msnw

Xmas Naughty
SeaSpray

City/Region: Brentwood, CA
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SeaSpray
Photos: SeaSpray
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking boom Gregg!

There have been a few C-Dorys that have rescued people from the water. I have thought that a pole boom of some kind would be great for pulling up a swimmer when there are no strong backs on board. A person can be very heavy when they can not help much.

It could also be a back saver if you have heavy dink motor. Good idea for the cooler, I have a mongo cooler I can only load into the boat when it is empty.

Steve
Redバx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely Steve! great thoughts there. I like the rescue one the best i must say... but it is a close tie to the dink idea too. I'm certainly going to find it safer and way easier to mount kicker, load generator, beer, coolers full of sea treasure! (hehehe) Smile wait till ye see the second generation one that I really had in mind! stay tuned... (that might take a few years) LOL Mr. Green
Redバx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the last project before we hit the road and move folks.
With any luck at all, we might actually be out of here in time..... at least now, RedFox's trailer is totally road-worthy ------- BIGTIME MON Smile

go look:
http://www.msnusers.com/C-DoryRedFox/tandemconversion.msnw

........... Bat
Redバx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: problemo's!! Reply with quote

Hello folks. Smile I don't know what-in-tarnation is up with my boatin site, Mad but it ain't showed most of the weekend. Was on there today to answer post, and now its gone again... I'll NOT close the site (in case anyone is wonderin bout that --LOL Confused ) I hope MSN gets the problem fixed soon. Surprised If I remember back far enough when TyBoo looked onto the problem on the old MSN C-Brats site, he said something like MSN did a lot of maintenance on their sites on Saturdays I think, and it took a spell for it to get back to normal (?). Lets hope that's all it is! Clock
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked in there a few times this weekend and it was always working. Maybe it was letting in visitors and not the registered members. Don't know. Works now, too.
Cheers

City/Region: Vancouver
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Cheers
Photos: Cheers
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked. Looks OK to me...
C-Hawk

City/Region: Carpinteria / Channel Islands
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Hawk
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Fox is just a bit lonely and wanted to check in. Rolling Eyes Laughing
KJ6VVB
A Brat I am, At sea I be
God is Great, Beer is Good.... and People are Crazy
Redバx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gize are always gonna be my pals aren't yas. Just after I left here (and posted) things seemed to be back-on-track there! Man, what-in-tarnation is up with that! LOL

Alright, since I seem to be the only one in the world against the new "e-tech" (LOL) I'll send them here for more in-depth discussion, perhaps some heated discussion (LOL) From what I have seen for the last three years ----------- C-Brats can endure anything and still stay afloat:) Just don't ask me why right now... I don't have the time to explain.

C-Dory still rocks with me! Don't ask me to sell the RedFox ---- ever:)

Greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: