The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

"C-Dory RedFox" and her projects...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redƒox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: "C-Dory RedFox" and her projects... Reply with quote

... A warm and happy arrg to the Pub tonight Beer Mr. Green announcing a new site (brand new) for the posting of my projects -- my 22 Classic C-Dory "RedFox"

There is no "joining" its free (of course) it don't cost me a red cent other than the 20 bucks I give MSN for a years worth of 30 megs storage, I already use for my other site.

The pix are basically copied-over from my private site "Sound Dreams" or "fox-trots" so I can continue to share most of what the C-Dory Nation here likes ... boat stuff Teeth

If you gize ain't too awful mad at me Embarrased maybe you can add this as a "C-Dory related site" to your links again Tux

Enjoy, and happy Holidays Xmas LOL Xmas Tongue

Here it is:

http://www.msnusers.com/C-DoryRedFox/_whatsnew.msnw
Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1987
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg-

Good move! Thanks for making these available again. I can understand your desire to keep the Sound Dreams site private. This will allow you to share all your great work with those who can benefit so much from it. Will still miss your photos of your boating adventures and scenic Alaskan beauty. Joe.

Sea Wolf, C-Brat #31
Lake Shasta, California

"Most of my money I spent on boats and women. The rest I squandered'. " -Annonymous
Redƒox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, your welcome my friend, Smile and thankyou for your informative post and great input here. Thanx for understanding too! Never know what might end up on “C-Dory RedFox” hehehe Very Happy

There are now a few projects in it. Now it’s time to get off the dang puter… I’m pooped! Been on the thing practically all day. Sort of a way of recovering, this ‘putering! Went out snowmachinin’, and now I’m sore as hell! Bout time I started that site idea I had all along. Hope all will enjoy! I’ll be around.

MichaelOnTheClaraMae

City/Region: Charleston
State or Province: SC
Photos: Clara Mae
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Greg. You definitely have some classic and unique projects to show... thanks for sharing them.
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: "C-Dory RedFox" and her projects... Reply with quote

Redƒox wrote:
If you gize ain't too awful mad at me Embarrased maybe you can add this as a "C-Dory related site" to your links again Tux

Well...since you used my favorite emoticon, I guess we'll let you back into the link club... Xmas Naughty

Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1987
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: "C-Dory RedFox" and her projects... Reply with quote

"Watch for a Gigantic Hoax"!

Hmmmmmmmm???????????
Otter-BelleHavenMarina

City/Region: Alexandria
State or Province: VA
C-Dory Year: 2001
Vessel Name: Otter
Photos: Otter
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff RF. You're an inspiration to all do-it-yourselfers and customizers! Wish I had your skills.
Best regards,

CAVU

City/Region: Spokane
C-Dory Year: 2002
Vessel Name: CAVU
Photos: CAVU
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redfox,
Great winter pix. I love the poo-butts --but--they look a lot like pine grosbeaks?

Redƒox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL DaNag, we both like PooButts! Smile Tux Xmas Naughty Thanx for the warm regards and compliment yougize! Very Happy

Now; that quote leaves some explaining doesn’t it… Neutral I read that in a good book “fishing with John” the movie was great (I liked it anyway) we were all yakin about it last year, or year before (I forget) But I sure liked the old man in it, and his outlook on life and things. That “watch for a gigantic hoax” was one of the many writings on his boat walls. With what I learned about the history you don’t learn in “formal school” our modern society is full of them ‘gigantic hoaxes’ mostly since Babylon. Very interesting, no wonder when I was young, I thought history was just a big junk pile of knowledge with no rhyme or reason. Now I see! Exclamation

OH, there are some pretty winter birdy shots on the site for grabs. A bunch of glass-work (on the v-berth) to post also. That might take a while! arrg Shocked

Greg Rainbow
MOOSE

City/Region: Rainy Lake - Int'l. Falls
State or Province: MN
C-Dory Year: 2001
Vessel Name: MOOSE
Photos: MOOSE
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Greg! I just checked out your new site and, judging by your homepage photo, I think your GPS is haywire! LOL
Al

Redƒox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAVU wrote:
Redfox,
Great winter pix. I love the poo-butts --but--they look a lot like pine grosbeaks?

OK CAVU. Ya got me thinkin and a wonderin about them birdies... I found this on them. Its really innerestin Smile Check it out mon:
http://www.adn.com/outdoors/story/6193384p-6067606c.html

Al, I have a few great gals on site now that really know there stuff when it comes to Web and Art! they joined my site and souped-it-up sumpin fierce! Love Rose Thumbs Up I had no idea there were so many groups out there that do PSP (Paint Shop Pro) their artwork is stunning! Its a real neat exchange of art and photography. Hug Photo Hug Idea

Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By golly your right! One of my friends on site just brought to my attention them are what you say CAVU! Provided links and all....they do look a lot alike, and we do get both birds here! Them "waxwings" look a bit more stately! Awesome, I'm off to get some of them too.... heres what a member made up for my site -

CAVU

City/Region: Spokane
C-Dory Year: 2002
Vessel Name: CAVU
Photos: CAVU
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redfox,
Great artwork and great photos-you got a real gift with a camera. Keep the great phots coming!
Redƒox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TY CAVU. Wink Beer

Folks and email pals... I lost all emails addies and can not get back into my "RF ID" at MSN so I can add to this new site (don't ask --- Embarassed ) things just sort of happened that way recently. Rolling Eyes

Those I email. I'm annoucin here; if ya don't hear from me anymore, its cuz I have not heard from you - to put you back into my addie book Idea Exclamation arrg Bat

Far as I know, you can click on my "email" tab here to get yourself back in my email book

TTFN Rainbow
Papillon

City/Region: DeBary, Fl. *On the St. John's River*
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Papillon
Photos: Papillon
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...Computers.....arn't they wonderful....what did we do without them?[/code]

1993 Angler-02' 115 Suzuki 4 Stroke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: