The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Any C-dory owners traveling by Campbell river this summer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pekoe

City/Region: Quadra Island
State or Province: BC
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject: Any C-dory owners traveling by Campbell river this summer? Reply with quote

Almost positive we want a c-dory but it would be foolish to buy a boat without actually stepping on one. We would love to come take a look at a boat in the water and possibly come aboard if possible.

If your passing through and you have time, we would love to meet you and your boat.

Calm seas everyone!

hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I bet there are. Laughing

There are several C-Dorys on Vancouver Island, and you may get some offers from some of the folks up there already. Who knows, but you may already have one by the time I get up there this summer.

Best to you in your search.

PM sent.

Harvey
SleepyCMoon

sparkle

City/Region: comox
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: ‘808’
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have a beautiful 2008 cruiser in Courtenay. I line in point Holmes area. Sitting in Ganges marina right now! Msg me if you want to take s look st mine. I will be home soon.
kaelc

City/Region: Saanich
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Island Magic
Photos: Stil-Afloat
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 in Victoria. Will be trailering to Courtenay and going to Desolation at the end of the month. Feel free to pm me a cell number and I'll try to connect with you or you can reach out next time you are in Victoria.
bridma

City/Region: Comox
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: Nomad
Photos: Nomad
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Any C-dory owners traveling by Campbell river this summe Reply with quote

Pekoe wrote:
Almost positive we want a c-dory but it would be foolish to buy a boat without actually stepping on one.
!

Put me down as the foolish one. I had never even seen a C-Dory let alone step on one! The first thing I did was organise the 2012 gathering in Comox. My reasoning was, well, by the time the gathering arrives I will have hopefully seen one, stepped on one, and bought one. I did get my C-Dory just before the gathering, we had 20 boats show up, and a great time was had by all. I even received comments from C-Dory vets that it was the best gathering ever (at that time).
Now what I did is not for everyone but when it comes to C-Dory's, anything is possible. Hope you get your C-Dory soon.

Martin.
C_&_C

City/Region: Campbell River
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Sea Rose
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Any C-dory owners traveling by Campbell river this summe Reply with quote

We are newbie C-Dory owners with a Tomcat 255, which we keep at the Fresh Water marina in CR. PM me if you would like to take a look, but be warned that we are too new to the game to offer any lucid advice.

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: