The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Fixed Door Window For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Boating Accessories For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snider

City/Region: Charleston
State or Province: SC
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Kestrel Dawn
Photos: Kestrel Dawn
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Fixed Door Window For Sale Reply with quote

Any interest in purchasing the fixed window that mounts in the door? Contemplating changing mine to the sliding one with the screen.

Thanks

little wing

City/Region: Oakland, MI
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Toots
Photos: Toots
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brandon. It looks like the sliding window and screen for the door got moved up on your upgrade list. What did you decide to do? I too would like to do this mod. Was the $1k you mentioned on the other thread based on an actual quote from Diamond Sea Glaze?
bruce
Snider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

We slept on the boat the other night and it was hot, lol. We discussed the sliding window and we think that it would be a good choice long term. I think it would work well with the pop-up showers we often get being able to just open it a little. Plus we're getting towards the end of the list, adding hydraulic steering and rebuilding our trailer to get rid of the drum brakes for disk. Those were the last big ticket items and I think long term the sliding window will be worth it.

The quote was from Advantec Marine which sells Diamond SeaGlaze , I emailed my contact although I haven't had contact with him for about a year, waiting on a reply.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure , but there may be some other Brats who would be interested in the screen/window too. Maybe more interested if there was some sort of price break for a group order. This might be something the factory might want to consider as a build option.... just sayin Wink

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Snider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:48 am    Post subject: Good idea Reply with quote

Thatís a good idea. I do believe itís an option from the factory. I think I remember seeing it as an option.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Boating Accessories For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: