The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1989 C-Dory 22 Cruiser $15,000 Dayton, Ohio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvukin

City/Region: Waynesville
State or Province: OH
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Hunky Dory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 1989 C-Dory 22 Cruiser $15,000 Dayton, Ohio Reply with quote

I am the second owner of this boat, bought it in 1990. It has been used in freshwater only, mostly Norris Lake in TN. It was re-powered in March of 2008. Some health issues came up shortly after that and we've put less than 50 hrs on it since then. For the past two years, it has been stored outside under a custom canvas cover. It's time to find it a new home and someone who will use it.
I brought the boat out last week and cleaned it up. With a new battery and fresh fuel the Evinrude eTec fired right up. It is currently at the dealer getting a thorough check. While clean for its age, the boat and trailer are 30 years old with their share of non-structural cosmetic imperfections, including rubber and plastic components, that while still functional are showing signs of age.
The boat is set up in standard C-Dory 22' Cruiser configuration as it came from the factory in 1989.
Interior: Original upholstery and cushions are clean and in good condition. No moldy smells in the cabin. Origo two burner alcohol stove, stainless sink with manual Whale pump faucet, fresh water tank, Porta Potti, compass, fish finder (old, but working the last time we were on the water, used only as a depth finder). No VHF or navigation electronics. Sony AM/FM/CD stereo and two speakers were previously installed; they were working when removed and are included with the boat. Hour meter stopped working in the early 90's and was never replaced. The fuel gauges were working when the boat was last out on the lake two years ago. They were not working when I fired up the engine this week, but I believe that is a consequence of the float arms not moving for a couple of years and that it is an easy fix. Tachometer, trim gauge. Windshield wipers: manual wiper on port side, electric wiper starboard side.
Exterior: Bilge pump, transom swim ladder, stainless bow pulpit. Teak hand grips on back of pilot house and on roof are in good condition for the age of the boat. Hull has no structural defects; some shallow chips, few minor surface cracks, evidence of old gel coat repairs, etc. Some oxidation of gel coat consistent with the age of the boat.
Trailer: Galvanized single axle EZ Loader trailer; new wheel brake cylinders and shoes in 2012, tires new in 2013 (good condition, no evidence of rot or weather checking), new surge brake coupler in 2019. Lights work
Engine and fuel system: Two 18 gal fuel tanks, 2008 90 hp Evinrude eTec, estimated less than 50 hours (pending dealer computer scan of engine), tilt and trim, two aluminum props (good condition). New deep cycle battery.
Accessories: PFDs, throwable cushions, boat hook, two anchors with chains and lines, OEM Bimini top (good condition, not shown in pictures), flares, signal gun, heavy duty custom canvas cover (fair condition: some of the snaps no longer attach, some stains on the canvas, but no tears and still quite serviceable).
I have attached some recent pictures of the boat. Additional pictures are available on request.

I'm asking $15,000, the boat is located in SW Ohio between Dayton and Cincinnati. Clear title to boat and engine.
Thanks for your interest!
David Vukin
sebastien

City/Region: philadelphia
State or Province: PA
C-Dory Year: 2000
Vessel Name: kittiwake
Photos: Kittiwake
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I just sent you an email and look forward to hearing from you
with more information about your boat

dvukin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sale is pending. I will take down the ad at the completion of the sale. Thank you.
dvukin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boat has been sold. Thanks to all for your interest.
starcrafttom

City/Region: marysville
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: to be decided later
Photos: Susan E
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sebastien did you get it in time?
Desert Dory

City/Region: Tucson
State or Province: AZ
C-Dory Year: 1989
Vessel Name: Desert Dory
Photos: Desert Dory
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starcrafttom wrote:
sebastien did you get it in time?

My wife and I were blessed to be the lucky winners on this one. It's currently hitched to my truck and in route to AZ.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: