The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2005 Cruiser w/King Trailer $30K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seadawg

City/Region: Port Townsend
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Dory
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: 2005 Cruiser w/King Trailer $30K Reply with quote

I have love my Dory, but alas it's time to sell. Here's what it has... 90HP Honda Outboard 4 stroke(1571hrs) Aux Eng. Nissan 9.8HP. Raymarine C-80 Nav System W/ Sounder, GPS&Radar. Trim Tabs, Deck w/Ladder, Cockpit Bimini w/camper canvas and full enclosure. Custom Cockpit extra height, Fishbox W/cleaning table, Scotty Downrigger Ready, Anchor Windlass, Wallas 2 burner stove, newer marine batteries, Sink with electric water pump, enlarged custom fuel tanks, remote spotlight, custom berth cushion, window drapes, custom stainless radar arch, porta potty, enlarged storage hatch covers in vee berth. Custom Fold down captains chair. King Dual Axle Galvanized Bunk Trailer w/surge brakes. Old Marine survey attached as PDF for reference.

Price firm. Downrigger and crab gear additional $$. Currently birthed at Boathaven Marina in Port Townsend. Contact info noahharrison74@gmail.com

Boat.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Boat.pdf
 Filesize:  1.41 MB
 Downloaded:  229 Time(s)

starcrafttom

City/Region: marysville
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: to be decided later
Photos: Susan E
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my old boat the Susan E. In fact the link is to the inspection I had done when I sold it to Steve dory, who sold it to the current owner. great boat when I saw it last . I did all the upgrades to this boat . The Fish box in the engine well was the one of the best upgrades to this boat. I also upgraded the floor from the curved floor to a raised sloped floor of the 2007 and later boats. Bought the floor from the factory and installed it. This is a really great boat and some times I miss it but love my 27. If I can help you with any question about how I installed thing let me know, if I can remember. good luck with the sell.
Seadawg

City/Region: Port Townsend
Vessel Name: C-Dory
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It is a great boat! I love all the upgrades you did and I'm gonna miss it too. Wish my family loved it as much as I do.
Fishcatcher907

City/Region: Soldotna
State or Province: AK
Vessel Name: Legacy
Photos: Legacy
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any pictures of the fish box/bait table?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: