The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2007 22' Cruiser Price Reduced - $38,000 Portland OR

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmcintyre

City/Region: Portland
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-esta
Photos: C-esta (jmcintyre)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:21 am    Post subject: SOLD - 2007 22' Cruiser Price Reduced - $38,000 Portland OR Reply with quote

C-esta is for sale. More pictures coming. Electronics are all updated to Garmin GPSMAP 742 and Icom radio.
jmcintyre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight I added two pictures of the new electronics, a Garmin GPSMap 742 and an Icom M324 VHF with a Shakespeare 8' Galaxy antenna. While the picture shows no position on the display, it has a NMEA 0183 connection to the chartplotter, which (silly me) was not turned on at the time. Some of these pictures show the old Standard Horizon chartplotter which the Garmin replaced.

It has twin Honda 50's at about 695 hours and Honda controls. It's been serviced by Cook Engine here in Portland every 100 hours. Last service was about 660 hours. It also has a Racor fuel/water separator. Bennett trim tabs. It has a BEP DC switch panel for charge isolation and three batteries, two independent start batteries and an eight month old Group 31 AGM house battery. Boat was originally rigged by Les at EQ Marine.

It's been in fresh water since I bought it in 2008. Bottom paint is Pettit Trinidad SR and has been lasting about 4-5 years between coats. The Wallas stove works great. It has the largest porti-potty that will still fit under the V-berth filler. The window curtains have been replaced since these pictures and fit much better with black trim. They were custom made by Carols Custom Canvas here in Portland.

Blue Sea AC panel for shore power connection which runs the ProSport charger and an AC outlet in the cabin. Poly-Planar stereo speakers and a Pyle marine 1000 watt 4 channel Bluetooth amplifier.

The boat is in excellent condition and the only reason we are selling is to move up to a larger boat.
jmcintyre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Price Reduced - 2007 22' Cruiser Now $38,000 Portland OR Reply with quote

Feedback suggests most people would like a trailer. Since this boat doesn't have one, I've reduced the price to help you buy a trailer.

Last I checked, a trailer was about $5,000. So, I suggest you look into buying a trailer before you dismiss this listing!

Pictures have also been updated to show new curtains.

PS: You probably won't be able to find any used trailers. Trailers are replaced because they dissolve into a pile of rust.
jmcintyre

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been told that Sportcraft Marina has a used trailer for sale.
Karl Konecny

City/Region: Glide
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: Nowhere Fast
Photos: Nowhere Fast
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in C-Esta, I live in southern Oregon, what is the best way to get in touch?
jmcintyre

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boat has been sold.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: