The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

22 Cruiser Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
park kitchings

City/Region: Tacoma
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject: 22 Cruiser Wanted Reply with quote

In Tacoma, Wa. but willing to travel anywhere in the PNW for the right boat. Not wanting anything rigged out for fishing. Looking to buy for exploration in the PNW area. If anyone is interested I have a mint condition 2012 URAL Gear Up (original owner) that could be considered for partial payment if anyone is looking for one. Swore I'd never get another damn boat but here I am again. I never learn!
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Park, And Welcome to C-BRATS. It's a great place, especially if you are looking for a C-Dory, or anything else to do with C-Dorys, C-BRATS or nice folks. I'm sure by now you have found the home page lower right corner. Lots of C-Dorys for sale there. Best to you in your search. Might keep in mind that the best boat for you may show up somewhere outside of your county line, or state line for that matter so keep travel options open. If it's not your thing to tow a boat home from Florida, there are ways to get around that, and still get the right boat.

I don't fish, so my boat is totally a real Cruiser, although the original owner (put all of 80 hours on it) set it up to fish his way to Alaska after he retired. I have rod holders, and down rigger mounts. Most have been re-purposed for cruising -- Flag holder, boat hook and boat brush holders, grill holder etc. In 10 years, I might be looking for someone just like you to take my boat off my hands as it is cruiser specific.

As to the URAL, hope you aren't giving up one to mode of transportation for another. I might know someone interested in the bike but..... he gave up his boat a year or so ago.

Best in your search.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: