The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Need a Place to park your boat or trailer for the summer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
starcrafttom

City/Region: marysville
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: to be decided later
Photos: Susan E
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Need a Place to park your boat or trailer for the summer? Reply with quote

I have noticed that finding a place to leave your trailer and truck is getting harder and more costly. I have also noticed that its getting less secure with more break ins at public ramps that offer long term parking.

Well I now have the space. I have spent the last years slowly clearing trees and then building a gravel parking lot behind my boat shed. I will post pictures later. Its a slopped ,graveled lot with a border of econo blocks. I have about 6k in to this project so far. Water is available at the shed and I am thinking of adding power to the parking lots later this summer. You know if it ever stops snowing.

So looking to rent slots for cheap to about 7 to 8 people. If you are headed north for the season, want to have your boat staged in the PNW so you do not have to tow it from Idaho or other places everytime or just do not have storage at your house please get ahold of me. You will be able to come get your boat when you want with notice,( phone call). leave your trailer and truck here while you are gone. I will help with launching and retrieving if you are gone for a time. You can rinse your boat and trailer here. I live on 2.5 acres less then a mile from the highway in Marysville. We are 40 mins to the launch in anacortes and 10 mins from the ramp in Everett. I am also open to storing camper or other trailer. Yard is not gated as of yet and no fence but I work from home most of the time and I am a good shot.

Looking to rent at 100 a month per slot. would like to rent out for year at a time but right now open for shorter time frames.

Just pm me or call 425-220-6567.

Fun Patrol

City/Region: Hemet
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1989
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Fun Patrol
Photos: Fun Patrol
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tom,

Nice work! Find a need and fill it.

I would jump in right now but I think we are wandering hither and yon this year. But the northwest is our favorite and you're right, it's getting a little crowded in our "secret" parking spots in Anacortes.

Maybe next season, or later this year.

Good luck with it:

Roy
Fun Patrol
cmetzenberg

City/Region: Santa Barbara
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Kanaloa
Photos: Kanaloa
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to put together a trip up to the north sound this summer, trailing up from socal. I would love to throw some business your way for a few months.

07' Tomcat 255 "Kanaloa"
87' Boston Whaler Guardian 17 (BlackFlag, 03-14)
starcrafttom

City/Region: marysville
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: to be decided later
Photos: Susan E
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the good words. Just give me a call so we can talk about it. I know in the past some people have had a really hard time finding a safe place for their rigs.
kennharriet

City/Region: Grangeville
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Lochsa
Photos: Lochsa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea Tom. We have often thought it would be nice to have a spot to leave our cdory if we had plans to make multiple trips from Idaho. Probably not this summer but likely in the future. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: