The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C Dory Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riverratt@2044

City/Region: GREAT PLAINS
State or Province: SD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: C Dory Wanted Reply with quote

Really interested in buying a well cared for used 22 foot Cruiser and will seriously look at a 19 foot and a 16 foot both cruisers.
Live on Missouri river in central South Dakota so distance is an issue to be solved.
gfbgawelk@gmail.com
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been said that "distance makes the heart grow fonder". I'm just guessing that there isn't a C-Dory for sale on the next block, or even the next town or county. Sorry, just kind of looking at the way the map glows. I see a 16, a 22 and a 25 in SD, and in ND another 16, so the neighborhood is not exactly flooded with C-Dorys. Not a new situation for new perspective owners, as it is highly uncommon that there is one for sale locally when you are ready to purchase. When i found mine, one of the options was in Florida, (I was in NW Washington state) and the Florida boat went to a guy in Alaska. There are lots of ways to work out the distance issue. It is helpful to consider the travel as part of the fun of acquisition.

Best in your search, stick around and keep an eye open, good boats go (sell) fast, so be ready.

(Consider calling Wefings in Florida, a frequent used C-Dory dealer, or Sportcraft in Portland, OR a current dealer with a very good reputation and know C-Dorys very well.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

jack keifer

City/Region: Boise
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Squirt
Photos: C-Squirt
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: C Dory wanted Reply with quote

There is at least 2, a 16 and a 22, at Sportcraft Marine in Portland, Oregon
gary f

City/Region: Monmouth, Or.
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: DayBreak
Photos: DayBreak
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jack for mentioning Sportcraft Marina in Portland. Actually, there are 4 used C-Dory boats at Sportcraft right now. Two 22 Cruisers, one 19 Angler and one 16 Cruiser. I have seen all 4 boats and they are all in great condition. Sportcraft has really good mechanics and so any boat you buy from them will have been gone through thoroughly before it is put on the lot. Ask for Tim. He can work out shipping for buyers and it is not really as expensive as you may think to have a boat shipped to your front door. Gary F
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: