Joined: 04 Sep 2013 Posts: 66 City/Region: Springfield
State or Province: IL
C-Dory Year: 1985
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: OPA!
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:34 am Post subject: NEW! CD16 Angler (1985) in Springfield, IL $16,000
Iíve decided to move up to a CD22 Cruiser and am offering OPA, my great 1985 era CD16 Angler to someone who needs a great fishing and/or family boat. This boat lived out in the Pacific Ocean off San Diego in itís early days and made regular 20 mile runs out to the reefs to fish for Barracuda, Dolphin, and Bluefish. Iíve enjoyed this boat tremendously fishing for and harvesting large numbers of salmonids and char in the great lakes. OPA is located in Springfield, Illinois.
Hereís what OPA offers for you (see photo album here on the C Brat site for more info):
1. Baystar hydraulic steering system.
2. Stainless steering wheel.
3. Two batteries: one for starting, and one house battery for running autopilots, sonar, and other necessary toys. Batteries are linked to a Blue Sea automatic charging relay which sends a charge to the battery that needs it the most.
4. Two onboard battery chargers: installed under the motor well.
5. FELL electronic remote kill switch that negates the use of a physical tether.
a. FOB device which can be worn like a wrist watch or hung on a lanyard.
b. Device will shut the motor off electronically if you fall overboard; or
c. Walk away from the boat; and/or
d. Locks the boat key out if you walk away to get your tow vehicle.
e. Boat canít be started without the FOB being activated by the Captain.
f. More info at: https://buy.fellmarine.com/mob-basepack.html
7. Motor angle gauge.
8. Uniden ship to shore radio with distress button, and high mounted antennae
9. Lowrance Elite-5 sonar unit with CHIRP and benthic charts.
10. LED spot light on bow for night time navigation around ports.
11. Electric windshield wipers.
12. Six-gallon portable fuel tank (CD16ís are not rated for built in tanks)
13. Water/fuel separator.
14. Master battery switch.
15. Master electrical panel at the helm, secondary panel at the stern for additional toys.
16. Bilge pump (800 GPH).
17. Two comfy removable pedestal seats on sturdy mushroom bases.
18. Cockpit curtain (AKA Alaskan Curtain) made of heavy-duty marine vinyl and two-sided zippers. The curtain rolls up in the center to allow easy access. Curtain provides great protection from the elements.
19. Large (16ĒX16Ē) storage area in from of first mateís seat. Hatch has slots that allow the fitting of 5 standard #3700 size lure storage trays.
20. Honda BF50-4 stroke outboard (2008) with 500 hrs.
a. Quiet and fuel efficient. Average day of trolling for six hours: 4-5 gallons depending on water conditions.
b. Delivers 17 amps of charging to the batteries.
c. 3 blade 10ĒX14 pitch prop (extra prop included).
d. Anodes (2) have been kept clean; no external corrosion.
f. Meticulously maintained by me and a certified Honda mechanic since I purchased it in 2013.
g. Immediately flushed after coming off salt water.
21. Newly painted hull with Top Secret Coatings enamel. This paint has greatly improved both the speed of the boat and increased the fuel savings. This is the paint used by the US Navy on their fleet and feels like glass, even without waxing. More info at: https://www.topsecretcoatings.com/
22. Pacific Trailer: all steel galvanized with guide-ons and bunkers.
23. Sealed flotation compartments: 1 on each side of stern work area provides approximately 8 CF of closed cell foam.
24. Covered and LED illuminated storage under stern motor well with vinyl cover.
25. Two storage hatches on either side of work deck.
26. Large storage area under helm for equipment, and access to boat electrical connections. This part of a CD16 Angler is too small to sleep in.
27. Sliding windows on starboard and port.
28. Three 12V auxiliary plug in connections: 2 at helm and 1 at stern.
29. USCG approved marine fire extinguisher.
30. Safety checked and passed by USCG Auxiliary.
Please see the photo album herein for additional explanations and photos.
Price: $16,000. _________________ Always do well. It will honor your friends and confound your enemies.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum