The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

If you see someone else driving Anita Marie...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joconnor, Hey Good to hear you here, and hope to get to meet up somewhere, well, except to be on the receiving end of you working I guess. It would be easy to just tape a paper cover over the name if that part really bothers you. OR just run with it, and change it when it works out. It took me about a year to come up with a name and get it on.

Welcome and congratulations on acquiring a very good boat. I'm pretty sure that Fred and Robin trained it well.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

smckean (Tosca)

City/Region: Guemes Island (Anacortes)
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Tosca
Photos: Tosca
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jim and Kris!

You've got a great boat there! And to think Fred just re-powered with a 200 and totally rebuilt his trailer.....you're a lucky dude.

As one of the other CD25s with a 200 horses, I think you're going to love how your new boat performs......sluggish perhaps compared to your 22' Hewescraft Ocean Pro, but you'll soon get used to the cruisin' life of a boat with comfort, warmth, legendary seaworthiness, and great on-board cooked food (not to mention drink Wink), but with some get-up and go when you need it.

I was hoping to go to Sucia, but it ain't going to happen. Hope to see you new owners in Friday Harbor next May.
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joconnor, that was a classy introduction. I'm happy you can make Sucia this weekend, and gosh, don't be in a hurry to change the name on our account. I think I speak for others when I say take your time and do it right.

I'd like to hear more about you and your wife's lives as fishermen, your experiences in charge of marine rescue on north Whidbey, and pet your pooch the golden retriever. C-gigs could use another canine character.

Really happy to hear you bought Fred and Robbin's boat, and delighted you'll be joining the gathering.
Brock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: