View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan McNally

City/Region: Bothell
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Shannon- Colleen
Photos: Shannon-Colleen
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Lake Roosevelt Reply with quote

I am going to spend five days on lake Roosevelt starting 9/17/18. I have been there before and we just beach camped on the c-dory and will do that again this trip. I have been working on the boat this year and added some new electronics and this will be my shake down cruise for the new system. Did a final check yesterday to see that all systems were operating properly and the wallas stove would not work, after a few minutes of head scratching and bug chasing I found a blown 2 amp fuse. I replaced it and it works again, I spoke to a rep from Scan Marine and he said that you could use a 4 amp fuse in the future, Scan Marine was very helpful over the phone. He was patient and told me to get on board and he would help me trouble shoot. I had located the spare fuse before calling them but could find the blown fuse, it was tucked in behind some wires and I did not see it. I would like to do some looking around this trip and wondered if other brats had any recommendations on places to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Grand Adventures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: