The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

STOLEN C-DORY ON 7/27/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olsurfdog

City/Region: Carmel Valley
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1989
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Summer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L[quote="localboy"][quote="smckean (Tosca)"]
localboy wrote:
Property crimes are looked upon as no big deal by prosecutors. Period. They don't give a rat's ass about victims or how hard good, honest people work out for the "stuff" that gets stolen.

Just guessin'......but I imagine that if I asked a prosecutor: [i]"What's going on?"
. He or she would have a different explanation.Sure. Of course. They would provide you some "liberalese" explanation...use lots and lots of words that don't mean anything. Like inclusiveness and consensus and caring and how the police are just jack-booted racist thugs who don't "carde about people of color"...blah, blah, blah. I call it professional victimization. I hear it all the time. Just listen to Obama talk. ........ ] quote

.............and on and on and on. Once again we hear from Fox News and the Gestapo wing of “LE”. You fricken wear me out and I find your rants distasteful and rude. It has no place in the C-Brat community. Not the right place. It doesn’t add anything to my life and enjoyment of my boat and the people around it. It is deplorable that flatfishfools boat was stolen. That sucks and we all know that the insurance will not cover all the loss to say nothing of the feeling of violation and personal time and energy spent dealing with something that should never have happened. However, going off on a right wing rant and blaming “Obama and his liberal cohorts” for everything wrong with America is just horse shit flowing out of your mouth.
Now that I’m done insulting you why don’t we get back to discussions dealing with our boats and community.

Because I was where I was
journey on

City/Region: Valley Centre
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: journey on
Photos: Journey On
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a Democrat and democrat since I could vote. I keep that view out of here, and Localboy, your political views do not belong in the C-Brats. Besides, they sound silly.

I'm really sorry that flatfishfool,s boat was stolen and stripped. Hopefully, between the police and insurance something will be done. But that's crime, not political.

Boris
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with Digger and some others here. The right wing nut jobs are no better than the left wing nut jobs. Some of us sit in the middle and try to treat all fairly. That being said, I also agree with Bob. Too many in too small of a system. I suspect drugs and mental illness is the crux of much of our problem. But at some point you also have to pay the piper! (You do the crime, you do the time!) I've never done drugs, and not big on alcohol, but I see booze just as bad as a toke of weed. If one is legalized, I have a hard time standing against legalization of another. We hand out mind altering drugs like candy to treat mental illness, and then question those addicted to heroin. I don't have answers, only questions... Back on topic, I'm glad they got the boat back. I hope the insurance makes good! And the culprits are brought to justice. Colby
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: