HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Please post location of the boat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidM

City/Region: Punta Gorda
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Please post location of the boat Reply with quote

I have been following this section for most of this year, looking for just the right C-Dory. I have noticed that most who post their boat for sale do not include the location. Maybe for half of those you can figure it out from their home location. But a substantial fraction you cannot.

So post your location, model (a recent posting didn't even do that), year, and price. That minimal information will surely enhance your chances of selling through this forum.

David
ssobol

City/Region: SW Michigan
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: SoBELLE
Photos: SoBelle
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Please post location of the boat Reply with quote

DavidM wrote:
I have been following this section for most of this year, looking for just the right C-Dory. I have noticed that most who post their boat for sale do not include the location. Maybe for half of those you can figure it out from their home location. But a substantial fraction you cannot.

So post your location, model (a recent posting didn't even do that), year, and price. That minimal information will surely enhance your chances of selling through this forum.

David

Most posters have their location noted in the author information on the left of each post. This will usually narrow it down to a city and state. Sometimes a person's boat may be stored/berthed in a different location but since these are trailerable boats. they are easy to move.
SEA3PO

City/Region: Chester
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: SEA3PO
Photos: SEA3PO
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally if you look up the person selling the boat by either their boat name or actual name you can see their profile...and where they live......

If you are looking for the perfect boat...you my have to travel some...depending on what you are looking for...act quick, these boats sell in a day or two...

Joel
SEA3PO
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having a full profile is a pet peave of mine too. Most folks do have that but there are those who do not. That makes locating much more difficult. For some, especially the new ones here they don't now what to expect or how things work on this site vs most others.

It would seem that anyone who wants to sell there boat would want to be accessible, and responsive to queries too.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: