The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Suzuki props

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Outboards and Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spuncopper

City/Region: Camden/ Lake Wateree
State or Province: SC
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sock Monkey
Photos: Sock Monkey
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Suzuki props Reply with quote

Hey C Brats,

I'm running a 2007 Suzuki DF 50 on my CD 16. Over the past year, since adding a second battery and a few other items, I noticed my WOT rpms had dropped to approximately 5600 rpms. The Suzuki was supposed to be running from 5900 to 6500. Discovered I was running a 11 3/4 by 13 SS prop.

Called Browns Point Marine and ordered a new prop hoping to get another SS prop. Here's the kicker, apparently Suzuki is no longer providing SS OEM props Since I'm on a freshwater lake and have been operating on this lake for decades I went ahead and ordered an Aluminum prop.

Just for fun, I started searching for an aftermarket SS for my engine and have found they are apparently fazing them out. Anyone else run into this?

Be safe out there, Spuncopper

OH! Browns Point has been outstanding and if you're running a Suzuki I highly recommend them! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Outboards and Systems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: