The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1999 C-Dory 16 Cruiser & Honda 50 hp US$10,000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjmcnabb

City/Region: Pender Island (Southern Gulf Islands)
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Luna
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: 1999 C-Dory 16 Cruiser & Honda 50 hp US$10,000 Reply with quote

C-Dory 16 Cruiser 1999 $US 10000

1999 CD 16 cruiser, in good shape.
•1999 Honda 50 (with power tilt/trim and Doelphin, est. <500 hours.)
•2011 Honda 5 (est. <12 hours)
•2000 EZLoad Galvanized trailer+spare wheel.
•Canvas bulkhead curtain with 3 windows and roll-up central door.
•Simple instrumentation: Ritchie compass, tach, tilt and trim, depth sounder, clock (died this year)y
•Two anchors and rodes: Rocna on the roller, Fortress.
•Plastic fuel tanks: One 6 gallon, two 3 gallon.
•Dometic Porta Potti (unused.)
•Manual Scotty downrigger mounted on vertical plank (not installed yet.)
•Fenders, lines, boat hook/paddle, step-stool, horseshoe float with heaving line, rod-holders, etc.)

Luna is registered in BC and titled in WA; sales taxes are paid in both places.

Luna has been on her trailer for 16 months, since health problems kept me from putting her in the water, summer 2017. Sadly, it is time for this girl to go.
FWIW, I’ve had both a CD22 (in FL and BC) and this CD16 (in the Southern Gulf Islands of BC.) The CD22 is a fine boat, which I used and enjoyed a lot, but the CD16 is the one that captured my heart — by looks and feel. She is competent and seaworthy. Once, she took a wash on the beam that was so hard it shook my fishing rods overboard, but she took it in stride.
I, OTOH, did not!

I haven’t been able to attach photos yet (HELP!), so drop me a PM and I’ll e-mail photos to you.
Rod

Rod & Jane; Victoria 18 sloop (Vickie) - gone; Islander 26 Bahama sloop (Callisto) - gone; WW Potter 19 sloop (Spring) - gone; Com-Pac 16 sloop (Bummer II) - gone; Nimble 24 yawl (Chatelaine) - gone; Nimble Vagabond cruiser (Loligo) - gone; C-Dory 22 Cruiser (NoddyBleu) - gone; Com-Pac 19 sloop ('Winkle) - gone; San Juan 24 sloop (Loligo^2) - gone; C-Dory 16 cruiser (Luna); Catalina Capri 18 sloop (Later)
rjmcnabb

City/Region: Pender Island (Southern Gulf Islands)
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Luna
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Sold Reply with quote

Luna has sold. She will be going to a new home that keeps her in the Southern Gulf Islands of BC. For a small cruising boat, she gets to remain in her cruising heaven.
Thank you to those who expressed interest in a fine, little boat.
Cheers to you all.
Rod
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: