The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1992 C-Dory 16' Cruiser

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jep111

City/Region: Carmichael
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1992
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Mas Que NADA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: 1992 C-Dory 16' Cruiser Reply with quote

Up for sale is my 1992 C-Dory 16’ Cruiser, powered by a 2004 Mercury 60 oil-injected 2-stroke. It is in really great condition and has been a fabulous boat. The Pacific galvanized trailer was properly rewired with LED lights and is rock solid. The guide boards were replaced with plastic lumber and recovered in 2017. When I bought the engine it had an estimated 100 hours - as you can see in the hour meter, I have put 33.3 hours on this engine/boat since I purchased it in January 2012. The engine controls were replaced with new when I installed the engine in 2012.

It has a VHF and Humminbird fishfinder/chartplotter. Rule 1100 bilge pump. Twin 6 gallon gas tanks. Cannon downrigger and rod holders. Ground tackle consists of anchor, rode, and rope. Safety equipment including life vests, flares, whistle, etc. A full Sunbrella boat cover. Dock lines and fenders. Two new batteries (one last fall, one 4/1/2018.) It is totally ready to go.

I can’t describe how much I love this boat, but it is just too small for my needs. I bought it for my ex and I to go back and forth from my vacation home to town, with occasional little overnighters (it is really comfortable for two for camping!). Now I find my self having to transport large amounts of building supplies (lumber, roofing, etc.) and it’s impossible to carry anything over 12’, and even that requires careful planning. So I have ordered a custom walk-through 22’ and I will need to make space.

This boat is cute, economical, solid, extremely seaworthy for it’s size, and has just been a joy to own. Every time I stop to fuel, people want to ask about it (whether on the trailer or in the marina.) I will be sorry to see it go, but whoever gets it will be thrilled.

If you would like to see pictures, I'll be happy to email them. I am in Carmichael, California and only too happy to start her up or take her out…

Cheers!

John
jep111

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Craigslist post Reply with quote

For those of you wanting to see pictures, here is the Craigslist posting with pictures:

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/d/1992-dory-16-cruiser/6562294791.html

Thanks for the interest!

John
Terry Parr

City/Region: Bellingham
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I missed it... price?
Terry Parr

City/Region: Bellingham
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, found it in the Craigslist ad. Sorry.
jep111

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries! Any questions, ask away…
jep111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Sold! Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know it has been sold and is going to a new home in NC.

Thanks, everyone!

John Pond
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: