The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2005 C-Dory 19 Angler For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhauck

City/Region: Titus (Lake Jordan)
State or Province: AL
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
Vessel Name: Grumpy
Photos: Grumpy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: 2005 C-Dory 19 Angler For Sale Reply with quote

Sorry, I haven't been able to send photos. If you are interested send me your email address and I'll send you some photos.

I am located in Titus, AL, on Lake Jordan.

Email: jhauck@elmore.rr.com

Call: 334-567-6280 or 334-315-2621.

If I can conquer the photo attachment process, I'll post pics here.

Didn't think I was going to have to do this, but Grumpy, my C-Dory 19 is now for sale as soon as I finish detailing her. I have purchased a 2003 Rosborough RF-246 and don't have the time or ability, at 79, to maintain two boats and all the rest of the toys.

Powered by a 2005 Honda BF-90 with 420 hours. New Honda SS prop and the orginal Honda aluminum prop for spare. All 400 hour service complete to include NGK Iridium spark plugs. Runs like a brand new one. Turns 6000 rpm WOT. Cruises nicely between 20 to 25 mph getting 5 MPG and more.

Last April and May I spent 30 days on Grumpy. Ran the Black Warrior Rive from Demopolis, AL to its headwaters and return. Ran the Tombigbee/Alabama/Mobile Rivers and the ICW from Demopolis, AL, to St Marks, FL, and return. Last trip was up the Tenn/Tom to the Tennessee and east of Knoxville, TN, to the headwaters of the Tennessee River and return. Approximately 3,200 sm. Grumpy performed flawlessly encountering some interesting weather crossing Mobile Bay both ways during a thunder strom, high winds on the ICW both ways, and thunderstorms and high winds on the Tennessee heading north. She is a tough little able C-Dory. I ate all my meals on board except a couple, primarily because most of the restaurants I came in contact were closed.

Electronics include a recent Garmin GPSMap 547XS loaded with coastal as well as inland lakes and rivers programs. Garmin GF10 fuel sensor provides complete read out of all necessary fuel management info to the GPSMap through the NMEA2000 backbone. Very convenient for correctly trimming the boat and engine for max fuel mileage.

A recent Standard Horizon GX1600 VHF that is fed GPS info through a NMEA2000 back bone. Also a new Standard Horizon 10w amplified speaker that works well with my poor hearing.

Mag compass.

Bennett Trim Tabs.

48 gal fuel gives approximately 250 sm cruise range at 20 to 25 mph.

Recent Garelick premium HDPE plastic 3 step cockpit steps with attachments of port and starboard.

Grumpy is a big 19 foot boat with nearly 8 foot beam.

All green upholstery and cushions are in nearly new condition.

Start and house batteries with battery switch.

I believe the C-Dory 19 is the same dimensions as the C-Dory 22 except the cabin is 3 feet shorter.

Magic Tilt aluminum trailer rubber torsion suspension and three new tires. Replaced lug bolts and lug nuts, and bunk carpet last summer.

In process of compounding, polishing, and waxing with 3M products. When finished she will look brand new. The green trim really shines.

Large igloo cooler doubles as a cockpit seat with installed cushioned back rest attached to the front of the motor well. Cooler is secured with quick release SS hardware. Cushioned back is easily removed from its permanent brackets.

Grumpy was purchased new in Crystal River, FL, May 2005. Lived on a lake in NC until 2014. Second owner bought her with 56 hours on the clock. I purchased Grumpy May 2016 with 110 hours on the clock. She now reads a little over 420 hours. If I hadn't gotten the bug for the Rossi, I would still be hitting the lakes, rivers, and Gulf, in Grumpy. She is an excellent vessel.
jhauck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: 2005 C-Dory 19 Angler For Sale Reply with quote

Forgot to mention Grumpy is also equipped with a full green aft cabin enclosure and also a full cockpit cover by C-Dory.

Still working on posting photos. Got a msg to admin to get an album set up.

john h
jhauck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: 2005 C-Dory 19 Angler For Sale Reply with quote

Admin came to my rescue. I am now posting photos to my album. Hopefully, I'll get up to speed in time. Wink Now I have to learn to attach photos to my posts.
jhauck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: 2005 C-Dory 19 Angler For Sale Reply with quote

I'll get it right sooner or later.

I'm asking 22,500 for Grumpy.

Photos available in my Grumpy album.
Yubaboy

City/Region: Grass valley
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: boat Reply with quote

please send pics to this email
jhauck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject: Grumpy 2005 C-Dory 19 Angler Has Sold Reply with quote

Grumpy has been sold. New home in Dawsonville, GA. Looks like she will be well taken care of and will also continue her adventures exploring the rivers and lakes of the SE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: