The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

For Sale-22 Angler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike c

City/Region: Long Beach
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1986
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Lady Esther
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: For Sale-22 Angler Reply with quote

Always wanted a C-Dory, got one, started tricking it out and health nightmares jumped on me. I'm better, but survival, says "Sell the Boat!" It's an 86 with very lo hour 90&15 Hondas, new custom tank, big Furuno radar, new mast & black box, new charger, EZloader. Could be beautiful and fishing in a week. First $25,000. There are extras. I am not a gamer. Finish the job I started.
[/list]

Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1987
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike c

If your boat is an '86, it's what is often referred to as a "Classic", built before the hull and cabin re-design featured in the 1987 and later 22 models.

The "Angler" name is usually used to refer to the 22 models built from '87 on with the shorter cabin and larger cockpit, as differentiated from the "Cruiser" models from that vintage on with the longer cabin and shorter cockpit.

Some of the "Anglers" had a closed cabin with a bulkhead, others had an open cabin to the rear without a bulkhead.

Your "Classic" is nonetheless a great boat and will make someone a proud C-Dory owner of a great boat with a fine heritage.

Sorry to hear of your health concerns.

Good luck with your sale!

I know how hard it is to part with one's C-Dory, especially after so much work and making it special to one's needs.

Joe. Teeth Thumbs Up

Sea Wolf, C-Brat #31
Lake Shasta, California

"Most of my money I spent on boats and women. The rest I squandered'. " -Annonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: