The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

ALONE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gang! Going to get on FreeByrd today for about 3 days ....of hopefully SUNSHINE! Ihave been in rain since about 21Dec05 with my trip to the west coast... Rumor has the sun will shine on Alabama late afternoon today. On the job with Bonnie Plant Farm, I start Monday here in AL for some genearal company training...and will end up with an area during "the plant season" is startting to sound like in the area of Lansing Michigan, just west of Oshkosh Wisconson in the town area of Wild Rose, and or some possibilty of the Baltimore Maryland area. Yep, basically all they are saying at this point is North East area. Having said that, I am not sure when I will travel north to set up accounts/stores, and will take a look at some of the temperature times for those areas to get an idea of when I would head north... Indications are about a month prior to "the season", which would/should be after freeze times, so the month of Feb for a FL gathering may work out, depending on just how long this "company training" will take place. I left C-Byrd in Mt. Juliet, so I would be attending on FreeByrd.
fiddlersgreen6

City/Region: Riverside, Ca. & Melbourne Beach, Fl.
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Don Quixote
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byrdman-- have you heard any more about the POSSIBLE Florida gathering in Feb.? I haven't heard from any other members except the Fran Sea. Thanks Rich
Papillon

City/Region: DeBary, Fl. *On the St. John's River*
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Papillon
Photos: Papillon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida Gathering Reply with quote

BigDog wrote:
Fran Sea

I am the GM of Bulldog Boatwerks, I am so excited about this line of Boats and having an SW Florida outing. Lots of work to do to find a location here in Ft. Myers or possibly Cape Coral. looking at Burnt Store Marina, and Cape Harbor for a possible location. the neat thing is the brats from the East Coast can come across through the lake and then through the locks into Ft. Myers. I am now trying to find a location with lots of docking and a cool place to have the shindig! the date will depend on feedback from those interested and how many might get on board.

BigDog Laughing

BigDog....Can we get a progress report from you:? Enquiring Minds want to know.

1993 Angler-02' 115 Suzuki 4 Stroke
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fiddlers!! Nothing solid...other than some busted chatter on a couple of differant threads.. I need to wait until next week when I should find out for sure when and where I will head north for Bonnie Plant Farm. After finding that out with solid dates and locations, I will for sure strick up conversation and/or join in with any others wanting/attempting to get a gathering going. I know that Jeff from the factory is going down to the Miami boat show of 16-20Feb06, and Marc is working the Tallahassee show of 24-26.... I know I need to pull my boat and change the motor oil before going on any long hour burning trips. I know that Terry from NY is on his way south....via a little travel time and site seeing in his RV....and he plans to hook up with his friend Bill who was at the Seattle Boat show stuff with us too. Bill has his RV in a park just at the western side mouth of the crossing canal of FL. The canal that goes from the east coast, thru FL, and out the west coast of FL. Those are the varibles that I know of now. I am pretty much open for anything once I find out the BPF dates/locations of where they want me.
The Fran Sea

City/Region: St Petersburg FL
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: The Fran Sea
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just at the boat show in St Petersburg and talked with the manager of a marina in St Pete. The have a floating dock 400' long with water & electric for transients at a cost of a little less then $2 a ft per nite. This is located near the airport and walkable to central ave, about 5 blocks, also, he said there's a trolly that runs frequently from the marina to Bay Walk where all the action is. If anyone is interested I can get more info, etc Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: