The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

ALONE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not go to the Memberlist link...... use the Our C-Dory link instead. It has better defined "fields" or "columns" of data... like state in a column of its own. And for those of you who know me, yes...I am putting it on a spreadsheet..... and will have available...but it may take me a day or two. Both big weekends for Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child, and possibly another truck load of donated items for the Gulf Coast may take me away from my laptop for a day or two....

Now on the gathering... The one we put together in Nashville/Mt. Juliet TN for the Cumberland River/Old Hickory lake.... drew boats from CA, FL, CO, AL, TN, .....and where ever SEAPO3 Joel is from.... Sorry Joel.... I want to say some coastal island based on your shirts....grin.

Set one up...and they will show...and...the smaller ones for extended cruising would be a bit easier to "manage".... if that is the right word here.... sort of like hearding cats.. Hug Cat Cat Cat Hug Smile Smile
Minnow

City/Region: East Amwell
State or Province: NJ
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Minnow
Photos: Minnow
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This trip sounds like it coluld fit in real well for us, as it's just what we have been planning. Nanci's dad is on the west coast, in Sarasota, and will be having a celebration for his mom's 100th birthday on or about Feb 21. He offered to drive our truck and trailer to the east coast for us, (Nice guy, huh?) so that we can criuse the ditch and see other friends on the east coast. So count us in as one of the snowbird wannabees.
jennykatz

City/Region: naples
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Little Treasurer
Photos: Jennykatz
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: ditch trip Reply with quote

hi everyone I hope to have the duck/jennykatz ready by then new canvas 90hp yami or suzi and some upgrades end of feb or mar would be better but let me know thanks JIM on duck/jennykatz
00 cd16 cruiser honda 40 sold 3/12
katkt

City/Region: Pensacola
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Katie Kat
Photos: Katie Kat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fran Sea wrote:
Byrdman wrote:
Looking at the "Our C-Dorys" link and sorting on the state.... FL has 43 members signed up on the C-Brat site... and like all other states...some simply do not sign up but we know they are in there....

Byrdman.... how did you do that sort by State.... when I tried, best I could get it to do was sort by "region", but that really gives you a sort by city if the member filled in his profile...

He took his shoes off, and made his wife count when he got over twenty. He's still not sure how she got the extra three. Mr. Green

Gordon
BigDog
Dealer

City/Region: Ft. Myers / SW florida
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: none
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good News about Florida gatherings! Bulldog Boatwerks in FT. Myers Florida is presently planning a gathering for Florida C-Dory Boaters. The theme and plan is to Bring the East & West coast brats together. Bulldog became a C-Dory Dealer last September. Recieved the first Boats in November and has enjoyed record sales since. We are in the process of selecting the location and then will plan the date after obtaining feed back from anyone interested in joining in on the fun. Bulldog Boatwerks will handle all the C-Dory needs for the West Coast of Florida except for the pan Handle. More to come from the BigDog
Byrdman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the "Our C-Dorys" link at the top of the home page and it has the option to sort by state.
The Fran Sea

City/Region: St Petersburg FL
Vessel Name: The Fran Sea
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigDog.... let them know that we're interested and would plan on attending, but keep in mind that June is the Chesapeake Bay gathering and we'll be in Maryland for that hopefully. Does the dealer have a site/membership in the Brats, do they monitor it? Wink
BigDog
Dealer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Florida Gathering Reply with quote

Fran Sea

I am the GM of Bulldog Boatwerks, I am so excited about this line of Boats and having an SW Florida outing. Lots of work to do to find a location here in Ft. Myers or possibly Cape Coral. looking at Burnt Store Marina, and Cape Harbor for a possible location. the neat thing is the brats from the East Coast can come across through the lake and then through the locks into Ft. Myers. I am now trying to find a location with lots of docking and a cool place to have the shindig! the date will depend on feedback from those interested and how many might get on board.

BigDog Laughing
The Fran Sea

City/Region: St Petersburg FL
Vessel Name: The Fran Sea
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigDog, as soon as you can find a location, need to poll the member via a newly created thread such as "Florida Gathering" to see how many people may attend. You may want to do that now already so you have a rough idea how much dock space is needed.

At the Cheasapeake gathering Tom was hoping for 4 or 5 but had about 28 boats. He located & coordinated with the marina, but everyone had to make their own reservations I guess the time of year may influence how many show up in Florida. Our northern friends may want a warm weather break.

CBrats and CDogs like to travel and they come from afar with their boats & trailers. That's one of the issues that needs to be addressed. Where to launch and leave your tow vehicle & trailer.
Molly Brown

City/Region: Punta Gorda
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Vessel Name: MOLLY BROWN
Photos: Molly Brown
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigDog et al:
We're just up the road from you and would certainly attend a "Dory Gathering". You might consider Cabbage Key as it's really geared toward boaters that want to stay aboard. Also, access to very cool places in the harbor are much closer. Just a thought. We"ll monitor the post and go with it. Welcome aboard!

Papillon

City/Region: DeBary, Fl. *On the St. John's River*
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Papillon
Photos: Papillon
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigDog We are just down the road from you in Naples and would be up for our first C-Dory Geathering. We too will be watching this thread and look foward to the finial plans.

1993 Angler-02' 115 Suzuki 4 Stroke
BigDog
Dealer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: WhalerGoFar,Molly Brown, The FranSea. Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, I will be visiting Marina's next week, after a little research I'll start the new topic asking for takers. I'll take a look at cabbage key also.

Wink BigDog
Byrdman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracking and looking forward to it.
Byrdman
TC24- FreeByrd
CDA18- C-Byrd
Casey

City/Region: The Villages(FL)
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: "Dessert 1st"
Photos: Dessert 1st
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naknek's in Panama City (FL) and trailering her way toward Key West right after Christmas. Hoping to do the Okeechobee Loop sometime this winter and will be watching the progress and timing of a Gathering!

Merry Christmas,
(...from cold, wet Panama City Beach)
Casey
C-Dory Naknek
Byrdman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Casey!! Great to seeing you loving life on the coast....with low winds. The sun will be out soon too. Send me an email now and then and keep me posted on your travels. The Keys will be great! Sherryl and I loved our time there.
Byrdman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: