The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Pictures of boats for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akdeweyj

City/Region: Anchorage
State or Province: AK
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Pictures of boats for sale Reply with quote

Confused

I give up! Where did the photo albums of boats for sale go to? I can't seem to find them.
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sir, we just got the album set up for people to post pictures of their For Sale stuff. It's right here.

We'll get some pictures in it soon enough, I'm sure.

akdeweyj

City/Region: Anchorage
State or Province: AK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Thanks, I thought that I was losing my reading & comprehension skills!
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sir, your skills are intact. The album was not there when you first looked for it. Oops. Thanks for reminding us!

The photos from the other sites were not moved over to the new album. If anyone still has active sales ads, we would encourage you to put your photos into the album here on the new site. Our membersip roll is not as large as it was on the MSN site (yet), but be assured, there are more people visiting and more of them spending more of their time looking us over. If your ad is one that was copied over when we first started this site up, and you would like to repost it so you can dress it up or change any info, that would be great.

If you have pictures on the old site, and want to put them here, it is pretty simple. If you do not still have the original files on your computer, you can display the full sized pics on the MSN site, right-click your mouse anywhere on the picture, and choose Save Picture As. Save it somewhere on your computer where it's easy to find and then upload it to the album here. Remember, there are no storage limits to contend with like MSN, and the picture will be sized automatically when you upload it. Works good. You can even add your caption and description from the upload window and get it done all at once.

When you get your photos to the album here, you can link to them in your ad message, or include as many of them as you want right in the body of the message. That's pretty easy to do once you figure out the few simple steps, but if you want help with it, we will be happy to give it.

The C-Dorys For Sale forum gets lots of attention, mostly from Guests on the site, so we want the ads current and enticing so these Guests have reason to become members!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: