Joined: 10 Jan 2005 Posts: 125 City/Region: Seattle/Center Island
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Linnea
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:49 am Post subject: SOLD - 2005 C Dory 22 Cruiser- Everett, WA
2005 C Dory 22 Cruiser- original owner
1. 2014 Suzuki 90 with ~100-150 hours and a transferable warrantee thru 7/24/20. Ethanol free gas with Stabil has always been used. The engine rigging was also replaced with the new engine.
2. Stored in covered heated storage building at Twin Bridges, Mt. Vernon WA, from when it was originally purchased to June 2016, then stored at Islands Marina on Lopez Island on the trailer under cover thru Nov 2017. Currently being stored under cover at Dagmars Landing, Everett, WA. Never stored in the water.
3. Trailer is a 2016 dual axle Roadrunner with hydraulic brakes, bunks, side guides and a spare tire.
4. RIS 6' hypalon inflatable with a segmented removable wood floor and wood transom. It fits well on the roof rack in front of the low radar arch and easily handles our 5hp Merc kicker.
5. 5 hp Merc long shaft kicker. This is a 1990s kicker that has really low hours. It was serviced last month, as well as the Suzuki.
6. Radio and compass. No bottom paint since it has never been stored in the water.
7. The non- structural divider between the port side seat and the v-birth has been professionally removed and finished. This really opens up the interior for both cruising and especially sleeping.
8. Hydraulic steering.
9. Trim tabs with position gauges.
10. Mid-ships and stern bilge pumps.
11. Two 25 gallon fuel tanks with selector switch.
12. Sliding convertible port seat to accommodate forward facing or table seating.
13. Removable flooring panels at stern.
14. Low radar arch, roof rack, transom rail and interior hand rails; all stainless steel.
15. Wallas stove, always used Klean-heat.
16. Tetford Porta-Potti
17. New fire extinguisher.
18. Anchor, chain and rode.
19. 5 bumpers and 4 lines.
20. Interior privacy curtains.
21. Windshield wipers on port and starboard. Starboard wiper motor new in 2017.
22. Unmounted stainless steel crab/shrimp pot puller.
23. Four rod holders and two down riggers, one electric and one manual.
Photos- Select “Linnea” link at left for photos.
Joined: 20 Aug 2009 Posts: 2257 City/Region: Gig Harbor
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
Vessel Name: Ari
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:50 pm Post subject:
My Sister/Brother-in-law asked me about your boat today. Looks very clean and well cared for. They are going to do a little talking and get in touch if they feel ready to make the move to an overnighter. They have an 18ft Tracker now but are looking for something more. The towing weight and size are a good fit for them. Good luck with the sale regardless!
Greg _________________ Greg, Cindie & Aven
Aurelia - 25 Cruiser sold 2012
Now traveling in Ari the 19 "Cruiser"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum