The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

01/26 - 01/28 Seattle Boat Show 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of BIG thank yous:

To Susan for all the tiresome phone calls to people and places that don't return calls.
To Peter for making the place available. It was great, with good service and plenty of room. And, glad the tables were not set up in the way they are in the above pictures.
To (and this is a BIG one) the NERDS. Yes my friends, They were there. Great to get to see you guys, but way to short a time. "Howdy" is not a visit, but it is a nice greeting. Thanks again for coming by, and for all you do here.
To Roger for being willing to pick up the process for 2019 SBS CBGT potluck. May we need a hugely bigger room. This really is a worthwhile mid winter event. Just ask the crew from Blue Rose. (Really nice to get to meet you both Jim and Janine ALL THE WAY from Minneapolis MN.
And to Aven, for coming and being the youngest kid there and putting up with all the rest of us "oldies" and for bringing her parents.
And for everyone who showed up there. It was great to get to visit with each and just wish it could have been for more.

Good memories.

Being from a little town where we don't pay for parking, I never thought about the street parking not starting until later (5, I think), so getting there early we wound up in a parking garage several blocks away and for more that the ferry ride to Seattle. Oh well. it was worth it all.

The show was good. Lots of walking. Got don what I needed and saw a beautiful Sam Devlin boat, Surf Scooter 23 for a nice round figure of 199K and some change. But it was G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s Exclamation I stopped and talked to Ron from NMI on the way out and he reported 2 V-23's sold and possible on a TC-255, so all in all, a pretty good day.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

hardee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of BIG thank yous:

To Susan for all the tiresome phone calls to people and places that don't return calls.
To Peter for making the place available. It was great, with good service and plenty of room. And, glad the tables were not set up in the way they are in the above pictures.
To (and this is a BIG one) the NERDS. Yes my friends, They were there. Great to get to see you guys, but way to short a time. "Howdy" is not a visit, but it is a nice greeting. Thanks again for coming by, and for all you do here.
To Roger for being willing to pick up the process for 2019 SBS CBGT potluck. May we need a hugely bigger room. This really is a worthwhile mid winter event. Just ask the crew from Blue Rose. (Really nice to get to meet you both Jim and Janine ALL THE WAY from Minneapolis MN.
And to Aven, for coming and being the youngest kid there and putting up with all the rest of us "oldies" and for bringing her parents.
And for everyone who showed up there. It was great to get to visit with each and just wish it could have been for more.

Good memories.

Being from a little town where we don't pay for parking, I never thought about the street parking not starting until later (5, I think), so getting there early we wound up in a parking garage several blocks away and for more that the ferry ride to Seattle. Oh well. it was worth it all.

The show was good. Lots of walking. Got don what I needed and saw a beautiful Sam Devlin boat, Surf Scooter 23 for a nice round figure of 199K and some change. But it was G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s Exclamation I stopped and talked to Ron from NMI on the way out and he reported 2 V-23's sold and possible on a TC-255, so all in all, a pretty good day.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

hardee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good bet I won't be able to be at the 2019 SBS although the schedule and venues look interesting. Just wondering if there is any interest?

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
dem

City/Region: glendora
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Dibs on sleepy C. About to put a bid on Harvey's boat.....was thinking of about.......huh?.....what?..... its NOT for sale? Sad Hurrah for Sequimites anyway.
hardee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dem wrote:
Very Happy Dibs on sleepy C. About to put a bid on Harvey's boat.....was thinking of about.......huh?.....what?..... its NOT for sale? Sad Hurrah for Sequimites anyway.

Thank you for the kind offer, (ahhh, I think Wink
Nope, the boat is not for sale. But if you are going to the SBS it would be nice.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25Jan-2Feb 2019? Humm
C-Byrd, CD18A, Hull #14 sold again.. May 2020
C-Byrd, CD18A, Hu #14 - Bought her again - May16
Aloysius, Sold to Brother Mike Mar16
Aloysius, Hull # 440 RF-246
C-Byrd, CD18A, Hull #14 Sold May09
TC24, Hull #51, Sold Feb06
CD16A, Sold Dec03
Never Deny Yourself The Pleasure of Helping Others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: