The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Want to check out a 22 in the west sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WYWestCoast

City/Region: Rock Springs
State or Province: WY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Want to check out a 22 in the west sound Reply with quote

I live in Wyoming but was born and raised in Bremerton, WA. I feel like I'd like to get into a C-dory but have honestly never seen one up close (other than through photos). I'm in and around the south and west sound area the next few days and am hoping someone has a 22' cruiser I could check out in person. I'm sure my desire will only grow but there's not a lot of opportunity to check these things out where I live these days. Anyone?
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I'd be glad to show you mine but for right now I am away from the boat for a while. I drove by Master Marine a few days ago and the had some on their lot, and you aren't far from SportCraft in Portland too. But, I bet you get someone who is proud of their C-Dory and will be glad to show it off.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: