The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

I think my buyer has backed out without even seeing the boat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: I think my buyer has backed out without even seeing the boat Reply with quote

2002 22' C-Dory cruiser " KESTREL" is back on the market. Ocean Park Wa. $22000. Hull id. # CD022024A202. White with deep blue trim. Suzuki DF 90 4 stroke. 720 hrs. on the meter. Honda 7.5 four stroke kicker motor ( old but still works). 2012 Easy Loader trailer (galvanized). sealed submersible lights (LED). all cushions plus extra set of v-berth cushions with covers. Front opening window and fore deck hatch. Bimini canvas top for cockpit. Wallas diesel stove/ heater. Furuno color DGPS chart plotter/ sounder. Frunuo radar mod. 1622. ICOM m502 vhf marine tranciever. Kenwood AM-FM-CD radio. On board PRO SPORT battery charger/maintainer. 50' 30 amp. shore power cord. Brutus crab pot puller (electric). older electric downrigger. Porta potty and tool box with tools. Life jackets. Shop manual for engine and most other equipment. New inflatable ridged floor dingy. Large roll around IGLO cooler.Hang it on the rail BBQ. More things too. I can send you pictures. Boat stored under boat barn when not on dock. She is ready to go. salbush@hotmail.com
SEA3PO

City/Region: Chester
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SEA3PO
Photos: SEA3PO
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about posting some pictures..... I already have a 2003 22' cruiser and I sure would not sell it for what you are asking.... That's a real good price...especially with so few hours and covered when not in use...

Your prospective buyer was a FOOL

Joel
SEA3OPO
homerjack

City/Region: Homer
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1988
Vessel Name: 49er
Photos: 49er
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?? That's a silly good price for all of that. You're making it tough on the rest of us brother. Shocked
IWannaBeABrat

City/Region: Baker City
State or Province: OR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

Sending a private message with my email for pictures. Thanks!

Andie
SEA3PO

City/Region: Chester
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: SEA3PO
Photos: SEA3PO
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a reason you can not post pictures on the website > I would like to see what you are selling...

thanks

Joel
SEA3PO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: