The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1998 16ft Angler for sale Montana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glacier51

City/Region: NW U.S.
State or Province: MT
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: 1998 16ft Angler for sale Montana Reply with quote

For Sale
1998 16ft Angler - $9500

50hp 2 stroke Mercury main motor (see below)

6hp 4 stroke Mercury trolling motor including motor to motor connector rod for steering

EZ Loader trailer is good condition with new spare tire

2 x 6 gallon metal fuel cans for main, 1 x 3 gallon for troller. Common fuel fittings.

2016 battery maintained on trickle charger over the winter

Winter cover(3 seasons old see image), rain fly fishing deck cover in so so shape.

3 x fenders

This is a basic boat which has spent the last 15 years on Flathead Lake in Montana. My wife and I inherited it from my Father-in-Law in 2014. The initial motor was an Evinrude, which was replaced with the Mercury in 2005. At that time, the Hobbs meter was disconnected, showing 498 hours. I reconnected it upon possession of the boat and now shows 518.7 hours. I calculate the Mercury has less than 110 hours based on the number of years since in service and the average number of short trips the boat does per season. The 6hp Mercury is run once a season to exercise it.

Additional images on request.

20170622_141133-micro.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.94 KB
 Viewed:  140 Time(s)

20170622_141133-micro.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: