The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

16ft C-Dory Cruiser for sale $15,500 OBO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mhanks40

City/Region: Fox Island
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: 16ft C-Dory Cruiser for sale $15,500 OBO Reply with quote

1992 C-dory in great condition comes ready for fishing or cruising its up to you. 12 gallon fuel tank, I-com VHF radio, Shakespeare antenna, anchor, 2 Scotty electric downriggers and balls and mounts, New King Bunk trailer, 2013 Honda BF 40 and Honda BF 8 kicker, tie down ropes and fenders too. Grandpa's getting a new boat for the grandkids. This is the perfect starter boat take a look. I have lots of pictures email if you would like to see.
Mhanks40

City/Region: Fox Island
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: 16ft C-Dory Cruiser for sale $15,500 OBO Reply with quote

Mhanks40 wrote:
1992 C-dory in great condition comes ready for fishing or cruising its up to you. 12 gallon fuel tank, I-com VHF radio, Shakespeare antenna, anchor, 2 Scotty electric downriggers and balls and mounts, New King Bunk trailer, 2013 Honda BF 40 and Honda BF 8 kicker, tie down ropes and fenders too. Grandpa's getting a new boat for the grandkids. This is the perfect starter boat take a look. I have lots of pictures email if you would like to see.

Email
Mhanks40@comcast.net
253-376-9983
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: