The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2003 C-Dory 22 Cruiser for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riclee

State or Province: NC
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: TopHat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: 2003 C-Dory 22 Cruiser for sale Reply with quote

Newly serviced and bottom painted this Spring 2003 22 Cruiser with 90 hp Honda with 460 hours located in New Bern ,NC. Sold river front home and relocating. Priced to sell quickly. $26,000. Includes Load Rite ,model TL trailer. Contact me for additional info or photos.
riclee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photos of TopHat -didn't come thru correctly. I'll try later
riclee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos of Top Hat

IMG_0191 more compression.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.06 KB
 Viewed:  545 Time(s)

IMG_0191 more compression.jpg

dwalker

City/Region: New Bern
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject: C-Dory 22 Reply with quote

Good Morning

I am interested in your boat and I live in New Bern, NC. I sent you a PM yesterday with contact info and would like to schedule an appointment to see your boat.

Dan

Aqua Therapy

City/Region: Frisco
State or Province: TX
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: 2003 C-Dory 22 Cruiser for sale Reply with quote

riclee wrote:
Newly serviced and bottom painted this Spring 2003 22 Cruiser with 90 hp Honda with 460 hours located in New Bern ,NC. Sold river front home and relocating. Priced to sell quickly. $26,000. Includes Load Rite ,model TL trailer. Contact me for additional info or photos.

Hi, hope your having a fine day. Noticed your ad, wondering if you still have it. Prefer to speak by phone. My name is Jim and my number is 214-886-6141, Hope to hear from you either way. Thank you Jim

In the market to buy a C-Dory. Understand I have to register to communication with sellers. Your site has quite a nice listing of 'boats for sale.' Can I get a temporary membership until I purchase one? I am actively looking right now. I am older (67) sailor, wanting to down size from a Hunter 40" sailboat to a pilot house cruiser. Saw a nice 2003 C - Dory for Sale here I would like to contact the owner. Please call me to discuss. Name: Jim Ford tel 214-886-6141
riclee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 2003 C-Dory 22 Cruiser for sale Reply with quote

Aqua Therapy wrote:
riclee wrote:

Hi, hope your having a fine day. Noticed your ad, wondering if you still have it. Prefer to speak by phone. My name is Jim and my number is 214-886-6141, Hope to hear from you either way. Thank you Jim

Hi Jim, left a message on your cell phone -let me know if you didn't get it
riclee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm motivated. It's a great boat ,hate to see it sitting in dry dock. Again bottom painting all servicing on 90 HP Honda has been performed:replaced impeller pump,water pump housing,cleaned and adjusted carburetors,replaced main drive shaft seals and lower housing,replaced stereo antenna, replaced VHF radio with ICOM M324. Boat currently at Mobile East Marine in Alliance, NC. Call Carrie Wooster to make me an offer and arrange Sea Trial. 252-745-5615 or 252-745-5600.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: