The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

*2002 22' Cruiser with 2011 115 Yamaha in Punta Gorda, FL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saralin

City/Region: Punta Gorda, FL
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Saralin
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: *2002 22' Cruiser with 2011 115 Yamaha in Punta Gorda, FL Reply with quote

I purchased the Saralin new in December of 2001 from Three Rivers Marina in Crystal River, FL. I have owned her all but about two of those years when I sold and repurchased from the same individual. I replaced the original 80 hp Yamaha in 2011 with a 115 Yamaha. I thought she ran very well with the older 80, but this change really enhances the performance. She is stored on a covered boat lift. We have very much enjoyed owning this boat with multiple trips to the Everglades, Okeechobee Waterway, Keys, and even the Tortugas. We are ready to move up to a larger C-Dory or Rosborough. The Saralin will make someone a very nice boat. Please E-mail me with any further questions.

Price: $30,000

(2002) 22' C-Dory Cruiser – Punta Gorda, FL
(2011) Yamaha 115 hp 4-stroke
(2004) Magic Tilt Trailer

• Yamaha 115 hp 4-stroke – 2011
• 485 Hours on Engine
• Stainless Steel Propeller – 3 blade
• White with Green Factory Accent Trim
• Bench Seat and V-Berth Cushions – Color Green
• V-Berth Snap On Privacy Curtain
• Snap-in Translucent Window Covers for All Windows
• Front Opening Center Window
• Screens for Door Opening, Bow Hatch, and Center Window
• Sunbrella Bimini Top for Cockpit with Zip-On Cover - Green
• Water system - 20 Gallon Water Tank Fed to a Stainless Steel Sink by a Foot Pump
• Shakespeare VHF Marine Radio and Antenna
• Garmin GPS MAP 441S with Sounder
• Hella Fans (Console and V-Berth)
• Freshwater Washdown in Cockpit with Pump and Hose
• Dual Batteries with Onboard Charger and 3-Way Switch
• 110V 30 Amp Shore Power with Marine Cord and Pigtail
• Onboard Battery Chargers in Sink Cabinet
• Plumbed Livewell in Port Stern Hatch with Pump and High Speed Pickup
• Dual Bilge Pumps (Cockpit and Sump Drain)
• Dual 20 Gallon Fuel Tanks with Switch
• Fuel Filter and Water Separator

Specific Notes:

I originally purchased the Wallas Diesel Stove & Heater in the new boat. It worked excellent for over 10 years. It began to struggle lighting and staying lit. The manufacturer representative in Washington (at that time) required $500 to assess the stove and repair. Instead, I removed the stove and installed a small under sink cabinet, which is very useful. In the rare instance that heat is needed in southwest Florida, I use a small wattage electric heater or Coleman propane tent heater. For cooking, we use a Coleman Max. I still have the original Wallas stove and will include it with the sale. The Saralin still has the original cable steering system. It worked very well with the 80 hp, but is a bit stiff with the 115. I get along fine with it, but it is somewhat difficult for my wife and daughter – particularly in tight places. I had planned to replace this with a hydraulic system. My mechanic suggests about $1,000 for replacement. Because the Saralin is always on the boat lift, I rarely use the trailer. A few years ago, I replaced the bunks and much of the hardware with stainless steel. In 2017, I purchased 4 new tires and wench.
Saralin

City/Region: Punta Gorda, FL
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Saralin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Sold headed to Key West Reply with quote

The Saralin was purchased last week by Chuck and Eloise Pratt from Key West, FL. She always seemed happy in the lower Keys, so this will be a great home for her! I really enjoyed meeting the new owners and wish them the very best.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: