The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

*16 Angler, Wisconsin $12500

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swolsen

City/Region: Tomahawk
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: *16 Angler, Wisconsin $12500 Reply with quote

1994 16 Angler with a 2005 Honda bf40 four stroke and pacific galvanized trailer.

boat is loaded with extras. custom front opening windows, anchor windlass, fish finder, vhf radio, gps, stereo, compass, battery mounted in forward cabin, swivel seats, tackle cabinets mounted in sides, ambient lighting, stainless prop and spare aluminum, roof pole holders, mounts to troll 6 rods and 1 downrigger. The trailer is a bunk style and has a bearing flush system.

It was a California boat so it has seen salt. I always flushed extensively.
no hour meter on motor.

Great boat and I love it. hardly gets used because of the ski boat we bought spring of 2016. too many boats, sorry this one has to go.

Thanks for reading, I can e-mail or text pictures. swolsen09@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: 16 angler Reply with quote

Check your email or email me at zx1100bob@yahoo.com Looking for an angler to fish the upcoming halibut bite in the san francisco ca bay. Thanks Bob.
swolsen

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 16 Angler, Wisconsin $11500 Reply with quote

swolsen wrote:
1995 16 Angler with a 2005 Honda bf40 four stroke and pacific galvanized trailer.

boat is loaded with extras. custom front opening windows, anchor windlass, fish finder, vhf radio, gps, stereo, compass, battery mounted in forward cabin, swivel seats, tackle cabinets mounted in sides, ambient lighting, stainless prop and spare aluminum, roof pole holders, mounts to troll 6 rods and 1 downrigger. The trailer is a bunk style and has a bearing flush system.

It was a California boat so it has seen salt. I always flushed extensively.
no hour meter on motor.

Great boat and I love it. hardly gets used because of the ski boat we bought spring of 2016. too many boats, sorry this one has to go.

swolsen

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 16 Angler, Wisconsin $11500 Reply with quote

swolsen wrote:
swolsen wrote:
1995 16 Angler with a 2005 Honda bf40 four stroke and pacific galvanized trailer.

Price reduction to $11500

swolsen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boat has sold.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: