The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Still for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jbrian

City/Region: Midwest
State or Province: MO
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Still for sale Reply with quote

So I just joined and I am not sure if this message is going to be posted as I have intended. I am interest if the 2014 26 venture is still for sale?
If I have done this incorrectly, please be kind, I am not sure how all of this works, maybe someone can assist me.
THanks
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jbrian,

It looks like it might still be for sale.

Welcome to the C-BRATS site. You can learn everything you need to know (well 98% anyway) about C-Dory's here.

When you look at the "home page", go to the bottom right corner, to the "C-Dory's For Sale" listing box. Click on the one you are interested in and that will take you to the Posting thread. If the thread is still active you can post, just like you did here, in the thread placed there by the owner, and they will be able to see your posting and know you are interested. Also, they will respond there.
The thread title "2014 C-Dory Venture..." will show up when you click on the "View posts since last visit" box near the top of the page.

If the thread is "Locked" there will be a little "Lock" button in the bottom left corner of the page. If it is locked, the boat has been sold. That doesn't mean that if the thread is not locked it hasn't been sold, sometimes it takes some time for the work to get back to the admin guys, so they can put the lock in.

The link to that thread is here:
http://www.c-brats.com/viewtopic.php?t=25008

Enjoy, and good luck.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Thisaway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard,
The owner's contact (e-mail, phones) are in the link which Harvey put up, and your best bet is to contact him directly. This is a very nice and clean boat.

Caracal 18 140 Suzuki
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
Jbrian

City/Region: Midwest
State or Province: MO
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the help Reply with quote

Want to thank both of your for reaching out, with direction and comments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: