The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

08/18 - 08/20 - Bellingham, WA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelia

City/Region: Gig Harbor
State or Province: WA
Photos: Aurelia
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for hosting Brock and we had a great time catching up with folks in BHam! The dinners were fun and we even got some more boating in of course. The breeze kept us from venturing too far in the new skiff but we still got a few harbor cruises in and saw a ton of neat boats.

Until next time,

Greg

Ari - 19 Cruiser sold 2023
currently exploring with "Lia", 17 ft Bullfrog Supersport Pilothouse
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize this is weeks after the fact and stale news in a what's-new culture like ours, but thanks again, Bellinghamsters, for great big fun this year.
I like our August Bellingham venue, all except for moody Bellingham Bay. Southerly wind and 3-4 foot swells greeted those leaving Sunday at noon, but once near Eliza and Lummi the water calmed significantly. I had the next eight days off and spent them mostly in the Gulf Islands.

I want to give a shout out to Limpit's Mark and Beth, Greg, Cindie and Aven, MikeR, Bill and Dana, Gene and Margaret, up from Eureka, Larry, Roger, factory guys Greg and Mark, and others able to join us for dinner Saturday night. And of course, Joe and Ruth, two very fine people who also realize the importance of pineapple on pizza. Bill, thanks for the bus ride to Fairhaven, MikeR, for all the photos, Greg and Cindie, for driving for pizza and supplying the group's lone minor--a mighty fabulous kid--Mark for motoring up more than 100 miles in his 16' and Gene and Margaret for collecting the darn banner that I forgot (!), and Docker, the dog with the insatiable appetite for chasing balls and frisbees saturated in saliva.

Hope to see you all at the next go-round, wherever that may be!
MikeR

City/Region: Mill Creek
C-Dory Year: 2016
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Photos: MikeR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank YOU Brock for taking the lead on the Bellingham gathering and factory tour. As a relatively new C-brat, these get-togethers are especially fun and educational for me (and this one in particular) to meet and spend more time talking to some of the original C-Brats and hear the stories of the "good ol' days" of CBGTs.

But I think the real breaking news here is your updated profile? Is the Cat finally out of the bag on the new name for the 23? I like it! And Bambina for sale?!? Whomever ends up buying will have the finest (and most legendary!) 16 Angler around!

-Mike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: