The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1991 22' C-Dory Cruiser For Sale $24,000

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wesshaw

City/Region: Winter Harbor
State or Province: ME
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: "C-Nile"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: 1991 22' C-Dory Cruiser For Sale $24,000 Reply with quote

1991 22' C-Dory Cruiser with new Yamaha 90 & Mercury 8, $24,000 - Winter Harbor, Maine

At the age of 75 pressing health issues are forcing me to quickly sell this beautiful boat that is absolutely LOADED and with no ‘hidden’ problems. I would sell “C-Nile” to my best friend.
Length: 22’, Beam: 7’8”, Headroom: 6’2”, Wt. 1,925 lbs. empty, Load-Rite tandem wheel galv. trailer with brakes. Fuel Cap. 46 gals., Height on trailer: 9’1”, Draft: 7”. New 90 hp 4 stroke Yamaha (goes to 26 knots) and 8hp e/s Mercury ‘kicker’ with separate remote controls. Two Batteries, two bilge pumps, 2 gps’s, Si-Tec Radar, Garmin Chart Plotter, VHF radio, stereo system, 4” Ritchie compass, Hand-bearing compass, spotlight, shore power 20 amp, s/s sink & 20 gal. fresh water tank , f/w wash down pump & hose, Wallace stove/heater, non-skid decks, step-out stern with s/s boarding ladder.
Bow eye, Bow rail, Bow roller, 10 Deck Cleats, teak & stainless handrails everywhere, interior & exterior, Opening Hatch (fwd), three Windshield wipers, New hydraulic Steering, fwd. Windows’ Fan, Interior lighting, Navigation Lights, Stern Platform step-thru and ladder, interior boarding steps, porta-potti fwd., all kinds of fishing gear, rod holders, and downriggers I’ve never used, s/s charcoal grill, 8 fenders, 2 Anchors (plow and danforth), 200’ anchor line with some chain, 3 spare propellers, numerous docking lines, gull-sweep, numerous well-designed storage spaces. 10 life jackets. flares, flare gun, & a lifetime of spare parts. With 7” draft, she launches very EASILY from trailer. Has fitted canvass cover (although I’ve stored her inside for the last 8 years).

Call or write with your address and I will send you a 8.5 x 11” boat history sheet and 17 pictures. Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
South of Heaven

City/Region: Sharon
State or Province: MA
Photos: Blue Water
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like an amazing C Dory from your write-up. Good luck with your sale and I hope your health issues improve sir. Smile

2005 Silverton 35 Motoryacht (Twin 385 Crusaders) (SOLD 6/20)

2000 Camano 31 Troll (Volvo TAMD41p) (SOLD 2/19)

2007 C Dory 25' Cruiser (200 hp Suzuki, sold 7/17)

2003 C Dory 19' Angler (80 hp Yamaha, sold 7/16)

1995 C Dory 16' Angler (40 hp Yamaha, sold 2/16)
wesshaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: '91 C-Dory... Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind note Jason and she is a beautiful and LOADED boat! As to the health.... No real hope there as I'm in Congestive heart failure, end-stage cardiomyopathy and A-fib... Not much time left ( : >
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sunbeam

City/Region: Out 'n' About
State or Province: Other
C-Dory Year: 2002
Photos: Sunbeam
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear that wesshaw. I hope your lovely C-Dory gave you many days of boating adventures, evenings of enjoying the peace as the sun sets and the water quiets down, and maybe some satisfying days puttering on her ashore, too. Coastal Maine - what a great place to live and boat.

And too, someone who would like a C-Dory will appreciate the care you've taken of her Love
wesshaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: My '91 C-Dory cruiser is sold.... Reply with quote

Not sure how to "do" this but wanted to advise that my C-Dory 22 'C-Nile' has been sold today to an appreciative older couple from down by Castine, Maine. Thanks so much for the pleasant & very informative 8-year association with this C-Brats site !!! Best, Wes Shaw
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: