The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Diesel fumes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Rangers, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillE

City/Region: Nashville
State or Province: TN
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: TBD
Photos: BillE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Diesel fumes Reply with quote

Thanks guys I thought that maybe some Ranger folks still hung out here from time to time. Probably a ride on one will be the only way to tell the tale.
Barry Rietz

City/Region: Sierra Vista
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Diesel Fumes Reply with quote

As a Ranger 21 Tug owner, I left some information at your first post....
BillE

City/Region: Nashville
State or Province: TN
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: TBD
Photos: BillE
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that I was replying to my original post but I must of hit the new topic button. Need to wear glasses when posting! Sorry for starting a second thread.
Barry, thanks for your reply. I've read a bit at tugnuts and I have not seen this mentioned, so it must not be an issue for most people. I will have to investigate to see if it is an issue for me. I feel safer, for many reasons, owning gasoline outboards, but admit that The R-21 looks like economical and enjoyable time on the water, most appealing.
Barry Rietz

City/Region: Sierra Vista
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Diesel Fumes Reply with quote

Bill,
Ownership of the Ranger 21 Tug was how I came to own a C-dory 22' Cruiser about 14 or so years ago. This little boat (R-21) is great for rivers, bays, and calm waters but will limit your boating enjoyment considering the performance of a well found C-Dory! Again, let me suggest going for a ride before making your decision on which vessel you chose!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Rangers, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: