The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Does 16ft C-Dory = 17ft Arima in your eyes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mm916157

City/Region: capitola
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:59 am    Post subject: Does 16ft C-Dory = 17ft Arima in your eyes? Reply with quote

Hi Community. I am not looking to make waves on which boat is better but I am looking for my first boat and 16-19ft is what I can afford.

I live in Santa Cruz, so will be using in the Monterey Bay, where I need a seaworthy boat. I am not taking it 60 miles offshore for tuna...but needs to handle. I also want it small enough to trailer and take inland.

My main questions is if the 16ft c-dory models handle more or less the same as the 17ft arimas. I really really like the full cabin of the c-dory.

Second question. For recreational fishing, is there enough space on the c-dory cruiser models vs the angler. I want to make my search as broad as possible.

Any other advice or stories are welcome.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: