The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2002 C-Dory Tomcat 24 with trailer in Everett, WA $46,000

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
massnspace

City/Region: Northwest
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Photos: massnspace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: 2002 C-Dory Tomcat 24 with trailer in Everett, WA $46,000 Reply with quote

Selling a great condition 2002 24' C-Dory Tomcat with trailer. Twin-hulled, balsa-cored wonder. Fast, stable and fuel-efficient. This boat has huge windows that wrap around the entire cabin. . ..the 360 degree view from inside is possibly the best you will find on a boat this size.

Boat has original factory green hull (gel coat) and twin 4-stroke 90 HP Honda's with only 250 original hours each. Boat has not been used much and shows very well.. ..near new, especially inside.

Layout: Huge queen (king) size bed in front. Head behind on starboard side, small storage unit on port. Table (folds to bed) behind on port, steering station on starboard, then galley on starboard behind steering. Huge rear deck thru alaskan bulkhead in back of boat.

Details:

-24' length, 8.5' beam, 3800 lbs. displacement
-White topsides/green hulls. Recent buff and wax job. Looks great
-Bottom recently stripped and coated with 6 layers of West System epoxy and coated with 2-3 layers of new semi-hard ablative paint
-Motors recently serviced: All fluids changed, carbs rebuilt and/or cleaned then tuned, tilt/trim rebuilt. Both run out great and have even (180) compression on all cylinders
-Simpson Lawrence 700 electric windlass with breaker and inside switch. Chain/rope rode
-Raymaine RL70C radar/chartplotter with Puget Sound/Lower Canada chip (Radome recently stolen right off top of boat and will need to be replaced....can see them on eBay for sale for about $300.
-Raymarine SportPilot Plus wheel pilot. Hands-free steering.
-Raymarine L365 fishfinder
-Standard Horizon VHF with outside hailer/foghorn
-Seastar hydraulic steering at helm and both cylinders
-Wallas diesel heater/stove (serviced/cleaned, new thermocouple. . ..runs perfect)
-Guest smart battery charger
-2 new DYNO batteries
-2 new Shure bilge pumps
-2 new Racor fuel filter/water separators
-2 new props
-Interior cushions in perfect shape. . .basically unused
-Porta-potti, unused
-Full set of unused window coverings
-Full cockpit bimini with aluminum arch, perfect condition
-Swimstep with integrated ladder
-Burns approximately 6 gal/hour (total) @ 20 knots
-Cruising speed: 15-20 knots, Max: 28 knots (32 mph)

Trailer is a dual-axle Magic Tilt catamaran trailer. Bunks have been rebuilt with new wood and carpeting, bearings re-greased and fitted with stainless steel bearing buddies, LED lighting and surge brakes work fine.

Boat is located in Everett, WA and comes with 2 clear titles in my name for the boat and trailer.

Pics can be seen in my profile page.

I am planning on listing the boat with a broker on about June 1...and will raise the price slightly at that point.
thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clean, nice looking boat. Is there a galley sink--I don't see one in the photos. Water tank?

Thanks,

Bob Austin

Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
Reddog

City/Region: Friday Harbor
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1985
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Purchased! Reply with quote

Just completed purchase of this boat. We are planning on going up mid June to get her and bring her to Colorado for the summer, then back to SJI for residence. I'll start a travel thread when we go to get her.
"No, I don't fish. Yet...."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: