The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2012 16 Cruiser for sale. $20,000(US) in N.W.Ontario

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G.W.

City/Region: Rainy River
State or Province: ON
C-Dory Year: 2012
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Photos: G.W. (Name TBD)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: 2012 16 Cruiser for sale. $20,000(US) in N.W.Ontario Reply with quote

2012 16ft. Cruiser, 50 Yamaha, galvanized trailer. Less than 10 hours on engine with warranty until 2018. Sunbrella camper with screen and clear. Stainless Steel frame. Swim platform and ladder. Lenco trim tabs. Seats slide and swivel. Vinyl flooring and other upgrades including gps, extra covers. This boat is truly better than new. Always kept covered and indoors. Located in Rainy River, ON. which is right on the border with northern Minnesota. The best available in the middle of the continent. Pictures available in "PHOTO ALBUMS", page 14, under G.W. The blue 16, not green 22.
Robert H. Wilkinson

City/Region: Port Ryerse
Vessel Name: Romakeme IV
Photos: Romakeme IV
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like the former CALADESI owned by a neighbor of mine - Cbrat Lono. She is a beauty and was well cared for - with little use when Brian owned her.

Good luck with the sale.
Rob

G.W.

City/Region: Rainy River
C-Dory Year: 2012
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Photos: G.W. (Name TBD)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: 2012 16 cruiser Reply with quote

SOLD !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: