The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2003 22' cruiser $28k

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulNBriannaLynn

City/Region: Fort White
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: TBD
Photos: Lorelei
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2003 22' cruiser $28k Reply with quote

I found out this week that we are relocating to Savannah GA, soon. Its with some regret that I'm posting our beloved 2003 cruiser for sale here before we make the big move to the south east.

Options and details include: twin 2003 Honda 40s, around 300ish hours. Wallas 95D two burner stove and furnace. Upgraded Raymarine C80 GPS/fish finder in 2011. VHF radio and digital compass. One year old deep cycle interstate green top batteries. King galvanized double axle roller trailer with disc brakes. 22 lb bruce claw anchor with 40 feet of chain and 300 feet of 8 plait rope. Throw bag with flares life vests and survival equipment. Standard water tank and sink with foot pump. Porta potty.

If buyer is a fisherman, I have lots of gear to include... including but not limited to a pair of Scotty 1106 electric downriggers, pot puller, crab pots, fishing poles, flashers and spoons.

Listed for what's hopefully a quick sale at $28k firm.
anchorout

City/Region: Lake Charles
State or Province: LA
C-Dory Year: 1999
Vessel Name: EZ DUZIT
Photos: EZ DUZIT
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: savanna Reply with quote

Take the boat with you. Great cruising area. Few in the South have ever seen one of these boats. You will be approached at gas stations. Swarmed at ramps. I once had someone on I10 wave my window down just to ask, "What kind of boat is that, and where did you get it?" This, at 65 MPH. You will miss it as soon as you sell it, and they are hard to find down here.

Either way, good luck to you.

ssobol

City/Region: SW Michigan
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: SoBELLE
Photos: SoBelle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fly over that area regularly and it looks very nice for cruising. I would love to take my 22 down there. Most of the GA coast looks like a great cruising area.
PaulNBriannaLynn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks that's a good perspective! We're definitely not giving up boating but I think our family is ready for a bigger boat, so we'll likely buy another boat in the southeast once we've settled in.
robhwa

City/Region: Anderson Island
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: Marcia C
Photos: Problemadela
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 2003 22' cruiser $28k Reply with quote

Very interested in buying your C-dory. Not sure if my email got to you. I'm at robh@uw.edu, 360-674-4827. Anderson Island, WA.
chance.farago@gmail.com

City/Region: Savannah
State or Province: GA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Funny, I live in Savannah and I'm looking for a C-dory! Reply with quote

Welcome to Savannah!

I live in Savannah and I'm looking at getting a C-dory. It might be hot here in the summer, but I do a lot of camping and getting out and about on the rivers and bays. Think it would be a great boat for the shallow flats and salt marshes. Your 22 would be a good one, too - any bigger and I think the launches here would be problematic. I launched my last boat, a 25' sailboat, and had problems with the short flat ramp.

The 16' cruiser is more in my price range, though I'd love the 22. And just on the outside of my towing capacity, I think. Honda Pilot... probably could do it local, but my annual trip to Maine with boat might be a bit much.

Anyway, you're going to love it here. Great weather, great boating, great town.

Chance.
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chance, the CD-22 comes in just under 5000 lbs on trailer. If the Honda Pilot is rated to tow 5000 lbs, you might be fine. I tow with a Toyota Highlander, which is rated to 5000 lbs. While I am right up against that (my boat & trailer weigh in around 4800 fully loaded), I have done a lot of towing with it, including over the Rockies. It has done a fine job! Smile (I should add, I do have electric brakes on my trailer.) Colby
Jazzmanic

City/Region: Seattle
Photos: C-Dancer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you and the family will be selling the boat and moving down south Paul. We're going to miss your invaluable fishing contributions on the board. Good luck in the sale and in your future endeavors.

Email: pjamero@gmail.com
wrange

City/Region: Port Townsend
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Cruiser for sale Reply with quote

If it is still for sale I would love to see it. It is just what I am looking for.
Mhanks40

City/Region: Fox Island
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Very , Very interested Reply with quote

I am looking to buy one this summer. Is it still available?

Mhanks 4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PaulNBriannaLynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a sale pending on our boat. Thank you Peter, I've always enjoyed talking with you and we were even boat neighbors in Everett this year Smile

Chance, thanks for the welcome to Savannah! We are really excited to get down there, and Ill be looking out for your c-dory 16. We thought a lot about taking the boat with us, but it just made sense to sell and not have to tow across the country. There's many boats down there for sale, and we'd like to take advantage of more offshore fishing opportunities down there and our 22' isn't the best fit for that. Thanks everyone!
PaulNBriannaLynn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our boat is sold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: